William F. Buckley: Bush incompetent

Old July 23rd 06, 07:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default William F. Buckley: Bush incompetent

Anyone else see the last nail in Bush Bird's coffin? William F.
Buckley, Jr., considered the major domo of "modern" (an oxymoron)
right winger thought, was interviewed for CBS Evening News on
Saturday, with some really eye opening observations. First, he
believes Dubya to be totally incompetent in the area of foreign
affairs, and just about everything else. Then he went on to say that
Bush Bird will "have NO legacy" at all, except a lost war in Iraq, bad
judicial appointment and kowtowing to christian talibaners on stem
cell research. He correctly pointed out that Bush Bird and his
handler Cheney have been fixated on Iraq from Day 1, and now the
American taxpayers have to pay for decades for his largess. Most
importantly, he pointed out Bush Bird's spendthrift ways, which have
put us in the worst deficit in history, all the while throwing money
down the rathole of Iraq with no perceivable favortable result. While
all this Iraq foolishness is going on, of course, Bush Bird has sadly
neglected Syria, whom we need VERY badly right now, and they're simply
NOT interested. Buckley also made a comment about how favorably Bill
Clinton stacks up when compared to Bush Bird.

Meanwhile, over on McLaughlin Group, Eleanor Clift of Newsweek
correctly stated that the reason Bush Bird is such a constant failure
is simple...he wants to do everything "different than from Daddy and
every other President."

Confirmed: The Americans have elected a moron as their leader.

Pennsylvania Senate race: Prick Santorum is losing by double digits.
Pennsylvania will have Democrat Casey as their junior Senator come
November 7, 2006. I'll be sure to let Senator Casey know about
Charlie Nudo up in Drums! In other Senate races, Lincoln Chafee will
probably get the boot in Connecticut, and Maria Cantwell, once thought
to be a weak Democratic defender, is now comfortably ahead.

Thanks, right wing ****tards, for making this election a breeze!
Old July 24th 06, 07:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Syria,
A dusty, hopeless place.

Old July 24th 06, 10:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Paris Gun

William W Western wrote:
Syria,

A dusty, hopeless place.

sounds like Lancaster, Ca.

Old July 24th 06, 11:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

When I buy a tape that just won't roll smooth enough for me, I take
that tape out of that shell and put it in a 60's or 70's RCA cart. I
find that that the tape will roll so much better and work so much
better. It must be the way the RCA carts are made. The center of hub
has a lower snout and most have that spring style pads and most have a
large plastic pinch roller. I have had a lot of success with this. Has
any other tracker done this?
Paris Gun wrote:
William W Western wrote:
Syria,

A dusty, hopeless place.

sounds like Lancaster, Ca.

Old July 24th 06, 11:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:09:07 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Syria,

A dusty, hopeless place. snip

....pronounced "Syrier" in New England, along with "Hezbuller".
Old July 24th 06, 11:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 24 Jul 2006 14:26:37 -0700, "Paris Gun" wrote:

William W Western wrote:
Syria,

A dusty, hopeless place.

sounds like Lancaster, Ca. snip

Well, well...the apostolic idiot makes an appearance!

What's the matter, Noodles? Outing your little "legal action" scam
get you down? By the way...go check your spam. It seems it's been
poisoned!
Old July 25th 06, 01:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

William W Western wrote:
Syria,

A dusty, hopeless place.

sounds like Lancaster, Ca. snip

No dust here! The global warming-induced monsoons took care of
that...along with record heat and humidity. Records are being smashed
across the country. 18 straight days over 43°C in the western San
Fernando Valley of Los Angeles. Global warming...it's HEEEEEEERE....

Hey Noodles! Ready for another flood? One's coming your way! With
any luck, you won't survive the next one. Down the defective spillway
you go, ginzoid!
Old July 25th 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

A dusty, hopeless place.

sounds like Lancaster, Ca. snip

Hey DB, any electric malfunctions in your area. The local news
here mentioned some potential brown-outs in California, but did not mention
specific locales. It hit about 97 F here in Winnipeg yesterday, a record. I
think at that temperature original 8 track foam pads melt. I thought I
might. My disregard for hot weather is legend.

Old July 25th 06, 02:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:23:30 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

A dusty, hopeless place.

sounds like Lancaster, Ca. snip

Hey DB, any electric malfunctions in your area. The local news
here mentioned some potential brown-outs in California, but did not mention
specific locales.snip

Yes, several hits, plus a 3 hour outage two days ago due to a large
scale monsoonal t-storm knocking down 66 KV distribution plant. The
utility, Southern California Edison Co., just got a 17% rate increase
(retroactive to the first of the year, no less) because their outside
plant is "antiquated." All well and good, but why then are they
spending tens of millions for "goodwill" television advertising on Los
Angeles area stations? That amount should be immediately deducted
from their rate increase as being a non-operating expense. I've
hammers the Schwarzenegger lapdog PUC chairman with that, and have
armed the Democratic challenger for governor with this as an issue.
Remember, it was power blackouts that cost Gov. Gray Davis his job,
even though he was working hard to pin down Enron and other fraudster
power entities working with VP Dickhead Cheney to cause said
blackouts. You'll also remember that recently, a $3.2 billion
judgement was handed down against Enron for fraud in those
blackouts...except that Kenny Boy Lay had absconded with all the money
and then had the audacity to die...supposedly.

It hit about 97 F here in Winnipeg yesterday, a record. I
think at that temperature original 8 track foam pads melt. I thought I
might. My disregard for hot weather is legend. snip

8 track note: WinGib pads do NOT melt at these temperatures, and
still perform perfectly!

A look at the temperature map on NOAA's site shows that records are
being smashed worldwide this summer. "Global warming," which Bush
Bird and his right wingtard pals have dismissed as "junk science," is
most definitely real. I had a taste of this back in '93 in Victoria,
when temperatures there soared to 35°F, causing pasty locals to faint
in the street in front of the non-cooled Empress Hotel. Now, the
heat's almost as bad again, and for the same meteorological
reasons...locked-in high pressure ridges that stragely will not budge.