NGC Price Guide

Old July 21st 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default NGC Price Guide

Could someone PLEASE give me the link for the price guide. I have been
into NGC and can not find a price guide like PCGS has. I am going nuts
trying to find it.

Thanks in advance.

bob

Old July 21st 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote in message
Could someone PLEASE give me the link for the price guide. I have been
into NGC and can not find a price guide like PCGS has. I am going nuts
trying to find it.

Thanks in advance.

I daresay that no NGC price guide exists.

James

Old July 21st 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael Ng

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
wrote in message

Could someone PLEASE give me the link for the price guide. I have been
into NGC and can not find a price guide like PCGS has. I am going nuts
trying to find it.

Thanks in advance.

I daresay that no NGC price guide exists.

James

I disagree.

It does, but you have to be a member of their club to join.

Mike
Old July 21st 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"Michael Ng" wrote in message
Mr. Jaggers wrote:
wrote in message

Could someone PLEASE give me the link for the price guide. I have been
into NGC and can not find a price guide like PCGS has. I am going nuts
trying to find it.

Thanks in advance.

I daresay that no NGC price guide exists.

James

I disagree.

It does, but you have to be a member of their club to join.

I sit corrected.

James

Old July 22nd 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:40:52 -0700, Michael Ng
wrote:

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
wrote in message

Could someone PLEASE give me the link for the price guide. I have been
into NGC and can not find a price guide like PCGS has. I am going nuts
trying to find it.

Thanks in advance.

I daresay that no NGC price guide exists.

James

I disagree.

It does, but you have to be a member of their club to join.

No you don't. There are prices for coins graded at under MS-61, but
you need to "join" to get prices for above MS-61.

http://www.numismedia.com/fmv/fmv.shtml

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old July 22nd 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"tony cooper" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:04:05 -0400, wrote:

Could someone PLEASE give me the link for the price guide. I have been
into NGC and can not find a price guide like PCGS has. I am going nuts
trying to find it.

Thanks in advance.

It's right there on NGC's home page. Left-hand side, last entry under
"Affiliations": "NumisMedia is the official price guide of NGC".
There's a link to NumisMedia:
http://www.numismedia.com/fmv/fmv.shtml

I'm very surprised that this website has not been pointed out here before,
at least I don't remember its having been. It's great, thanks! I'd just
like to buy certain coins for the prices listed: 1809 large cent, 1822
dime, and 1824 quarter, all in fine, for example.

James

Old July 22nd 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:27:55 -0500, "Mr. Jaggers"
lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

"tony cooper" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:04:05 -0400, wrote:

Could someone PLEASE give me the link for the price guide. I have been
into NGC and can not find a price guide like PCGS has. I am going nuts
trying to find it.

Thanks in advance.

It's right there on NGC's home page. Left-hand side, last entry under
"Affiliations": "NumisMedia is the official price guide of NGC".
There's a link to NumisMedia:
http://www.numismedia.com/fmv/fmv.shtml

I'm very surprised that this website has not been pointed out here before,
at least I don't remember its having been. It's great, thanks! I'd just
like to buy certain coins for the prices listed: 1809 large cent, 1822
dime, and 1824 quarter, all in fine, for example.

If you subscribe for a single copy @ $10, they'll mail you a printed
version of their "Fair Market Value Price Guide". It's 50 pages 8.5"
x 11" with prices up to MS-67. It's not a complete price list for all
US coins, but it's handy to have. That also gives you a password for
over a month's online access to over MS-61.

I've been using their prices to set the amount for insurance purposes
when I send in coins to NGC for grading.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old July 22nd 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ockham's Razor

In article ,
"Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

"tony cooper" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:04:05 -0400, wrote:

Could someone PLEASE give me the link for the price guide. I have been
into NGC and can not find a price guide like PCGS has. I am going nuts
trying to find it.

Thanks in advance.

It's right there on NGC's home page. Left-hand side, last entry under
"Affiliations": "NumisMedia is the official price guide of NGC".
There's a link to NumisMedia:
http://www.numismedia.com/fmv/fmv.shtml

I'm very surprised that this website has not been pointed out here before,
at least I don't remember its having been. It's great, thanks! I'd just
like to buy certain coins for the prices listed: 1809 large cent, 1822
dime, and 1824 quarter, all in fine, for example.

Are the NGC values any more/less realistic than the PGCS values? Is
there any difference between NGC and PGCS in the verifiability of their
coin grading?

TIA

carrying a cross."
Sinclair Lewis

Price guide Hollywood Dolls 0 January 23rd 06 01:05 AM
Best Price guide Crow T Robot Coins 3 August 19th 05 03:35 PM
Looking for a new price guide Harry Marcado Football (US) 2 December 9th 04 10:39 PM
Is this price guide really THAT far off? MikeCouil Coins 6 March 15th 04 08:34 PM
PCGS price guide vs NN price guide Bill Krummel Coins 9 July 9th 03 05:40 AM