Riddle of the day: NASCAR's Darrel Waltrip is to Jeff Hammond as Jeff Hammond is to __________.

Old May 12th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.sports.basketball.pro.ny-knicks,rec.org.mensa,rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.tv.american-idol
itellitlikeitis

Default Riddle of the day: NASCAR's Darrel Waltrip is to Jeff Hammond as Jeff Hammond is to __________.

If you guessed Mike Joy, you got it right.

Jeff Hammond is an idiot compared to Darrel Waltrip, just as Mike Joy
is an idiot compared to Jeff Hammond.

Jeff Hammond got on Darrel's bad side the other weekend when he chose
to do "race pinchin'" and correct Darrel that someone had won 3 times
at the track instead of 2, as Darrel had said.

And I notice on the Speed Channel shown Friday evening, 5/11, that
Darrel and Jeff were stationed at different ends of the table. Makes
me wonder if that will be the seating arrangement for Saturday's
Darlington race..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Sounds like Jeff Hammond needs to get out and get a life. Maybe he
could do like the great basketball superstar and mental genius Jerry
Lucas of the NY Knicks did. Jerry Lucas memorized the whole NY phone
book years ago.

Someone tried to tell me Jerry Lucas was an IDIOT for doing so. And
then I asked THAT nitwit: "Don't you think Jerry Lucas likewise
remembered EVERY book he ever read in such a fashion?". To which dim-
bulb said "...yeah, I guess so.....". Then I asked dim-bulb - "So
who's the idiot?". Guy wanted to fight, but he remembered all that
karate I had learned, and thought betta......