PRE-SELLING 2003-04 FLEER SHOWCASE BASKETBALL CARDS!!!

Old July 1st 03, 06:05 PM

Default PRE-SELLING 2003-04 FLEER SHOWCASE BASKETBALL CARDS!!!

Hi!

I am offering to pre-sell the following product....

2003-04 Fleer Showcase NBA Basketball cards
4 boxes per case, 24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack

These are available at $375.00 per case. Delivery
should be in August 2003, but that may vary according to when the
manufacturer actually releases this product. This price does not include
postage, and insurance is also available should you desire it.

I will need payment in full for this item by July 12, 2003.

And now, a little something about my company....

My store is called Comics, Cards & More! and we have been located in
the same location since 1986. We are a store front and are on
direct terms with most of the card manufacturers. My name is Aaron
Bergman and I am the owner. I will personally be handling not only every
transaction, but also will be supervising the packing and shipping of every product.
We have been doing business on the Internet for several years, both on
Usenet and on some of the online auction services.
If you would like to see our web site, it's at: www.comicscardsandmore.com
If you need online references, check out our feedback rating on
eBay - auction ID: comicscardsandmore!.
I realize that some of you may be hesitant to do business over the 'net,
since you have never met me, and effectively are buying blind. I
understand completely. However, as I have said before, I have been in
business in the same location since 1986, but have been active
in the card and comics market(s) for much longer. You have nothing to worry
about when dealing with me. You will not get ripped-off by me - it won't
happen.

Here is my address and telephone number:

Comics, Cards & More!
2523 Woodson Road
Overland, Missouri 63114 USA
(314) 423-8488
Hours: 11 - 6 Mon - Sat

If you are interested in doing business, please contact me via email (or
call, if you prefer) to reserve the product that you are interested in.
Please do not send any payments before contacting me and getting a
confirmation that the product is still available. I only have a finite
amount to sell and it is first come, first serve. After I am sold out, I
will then begin a waiting list, so that you can be contacted if someone
backs out of the deal or is late with their payment. Regardless of your
status (on either list), I will attempt to keep you informed of what is
happening. Thanks for reading all of this and I hope that we can do some
business together!

Aaron

Remove NOSPAM from email address to reply