Looking to trade 4 the following

Old October 5th 03, 04:15 PM
Don Robertson

Default Looking to trade 4 the following

Here is what I still need for my Scottie Upshall collection...let me know
via emial if you can help:
Scottie Upshall
02/03
Atomic Blue # 117
Atomic Hobby Parallel # 117
Atomic Red # 117
BAP All-Star Edition # 149
BAP First Edition # 439R
BAP Memorabillia # 298
BAP Memorabillia Ruby # 298
BAP Signature Series # 188
BAP Signature Series autographs gold #188
BAP Sig Series jerseys # SGJ61
BAP Sig Series jerseys autographed /10 # SGJ61
BAP Ultimate Mem Autos # 12
BAP Ultimate Mem rc # 19 (any grade)
Bowman Young Stars gold # 162
Bowman Young Stars silver # 162
Crown Royal hobby version # 125
Crown Royal red version # 125
Crown Royal Rookie Royalty # 14
BAP In the Game Used # 96
Pacific Calder # 130
Pacific Calder silver # 130
Pacific Complete # 572
Pacific Complete red /100 # 572
Pacific Exclusive blue # 183
Pacific Exclusive gold # 183
Pacific Heads Up # 139
Pacific Quest for the Cup # 130
Pacific Quest for the Cup Gold # 130
Parkhurst # 219
Parkhurst bronze # 219
Parkhurst jersey # GJ58
Parkhurst Retro # 219
Parkhurst Retro minis # 219
Parkhurst silver # 219
Private Reserve Blue version # 170
Private Reserve Red version # 170
SP Authentic Signed Patches # PSU
Titanium retail # 125
Titanium Red version # 125
Titanium Right on Target # 14
Topps Total # 403
UD Artistic Impressions gold version # 117
UD Artistic Imp. Common Ground w/ Roenick # CG17
UD Art. Imp. Common Ground w/ Roenick Gold # CG17
UD Mask Collection # 176
UD Premier Collection Signatures Bronze # SSU
UD Premier Collection Signatures Silver # SSU
UD Premier Collection Signatures Gold # SSU
UD Superstars w/ Drew Gooden gold version # 276
UD Top Shelf # 132
Upper Deck Young Guns # 132
Uppder Deck Rookie Update w/ M. Comrie # 169
Vanguard # 123
Vanguard LTD # 123

03/04
Pacific # 193