ICGS grading of Canadian coins

Old August 12th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

Default ICGS grading of Canadian coins

Is it just be or do others find that ICGS seriously UNDERgrades Canadian coins?
I've gotten some real beauties graded MS61 or MS62 that should be at least MS65.

Old August 12th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"RWF" wrote in message
.. .
Is it just be or do others find that ICGS seriously UNDERgrades Canadian
coins?
I've gotten some real beauties graded MS61 or MS62 that should be at least
MS65.

I've found them to not mention cleaning and other shortcomings, but that's
just on circulated coins, I have no experience with MS Canadian material.

James

Old August 12th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"RWF" wrote in message
.. .
Is it just be or do others find that ICGS seriously UNDERgrades Canadian
coins?
I've gotten some real beauties graded MS61 or MS62 that should be at least
MS65.

If it's true if I were you I would not be telling anyone. Billy

Old August 13th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"RF" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 12, 11:17 am, "note.boy" wrote:
"RWF" wrote in message

.. .

Is it just be or do others find that ICGS seriously UNDERgrades
Canadian
coins?
I've gotten some real beauties graded MS61 or MS62 that should be at
least
MS65.

If it's true if I were you I would not be telling anyone. Billy

Why not?

If I told you I would have to kill you. Billy

Old August 13th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bill Dukenfield

RWF wrote:

Is it just be or do others find that ICGS seriously UNDERgrades Canadian coins?
I've gotten some real beauties graded MS61 or MS62 that should be at least MS65.

Never heard of ICGS. Looks like a service with a limited reputation.

http://www.icgs.us/

ICCS is the preeminent certification service for Canadian coins.

CCCS is also well respected.

JAM
Old August 13th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bill Dukenfield

RWF wrote:

Is it just be or do others find that ICGS seriously UNDERgrades Canadian coins?
I've gotten some real beauties graded MS61 or MS62 that should be at least MS65.

How long has your service been in business?

What are your qualifications?

JAM
Old August 14th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Aug 13, 4:20 pm, Bill Dukenfield wrote:
RWF wrote:

Is it just be or do others find that ICGS seriously UNDERgrades Canadian coins?
I've gotten some real beauties graded MS61 or MS62 that should be at least MS65.

Never heard of ICGS. Looks like a service with a limited reputation.

http://www.icgs.us/

ICCS is the preeminent certification service for Canadian coins.

CCCS is also well respected.

JAM

Yep, JAM - JAM my typo up your ass and make sure it doesn't hit your
brain on the way in.

Old August 14th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Aug 13, 4:26 pm, Bill Dukenfield wrote:
RWF wrote:

Is it just be or do others find that ICGS seriously UNDERgrades Canadian coins?
I've gotten some real beauties graded MS61 or MS62 that should be at least MS65.

How long has your service been in business?

What service?

What are your qualifications?

My scintillating wit, my acid-tongued repartees and my movie-satr good
looks.

JAM

Yep, JAM it up your ass, dickless.

Grading coins Getitwright Coins 11 October 17th 06 04:34 AM
grading raw coins? Fred Arakelian Coins 4 December 4th 05 02:38 AM
Market grading vs. Technical Grading.....the answer to my coin grading question Ira Stein Coins 10 July 26th 05 08:38 PM
Grading Coins Al Coins 26 February 21st 05 03:06 AM
Grading Coins Steve C. Coins 11 February 17th 05 08:50 AM