ANY ONE KNOW HOW LONG EAGLES ARE GOING TO BE MADE

Old June 20th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

Default ANY ONE KNOW HOW LONG EAGLES ARE GOING TO BE MADE

On Jun 20, 9:51 am, Jud wrote:
RF wrote:
YOU ARE A SELF-IMPORTANT POMPOUS TWIT!

Hmmm. Lets see here. Who posts very poignant questions and answers on
this newsgroup? Who takes on the responsibility and headaches of
running the swaps? Who has come to the aid of readers of this
newsgroup? Who has NEVER said an unkind word in this newsgroup? You?
You can't expect to say things like that about Amistad and not hear
about it from others. Go away!

Bite me!

Old June 20th 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

RF wrote:

Bite me!

Sorry, that expression has already been reserved for Phil's use only.
8-)

Old June 20th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

"RF" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 19, 7:05 pm, "Amistad" wrote:
"krs4b" ostensibly faked alarm in his response, in part:

I insist you must block my post's..

I have no desire to plonk you, krs4b. I'm just curious here -- had you
rather someone point out something to you (perhaps a bit obliquely) when
verve and aplomb are employed, or do you prefer the *very direct*
approach
in which you are called an idiot or worse?

YOU ARE A SELF-IMPORTANT POMPOUS TWIT!

When I saw earlier that "RF" had replied to my comments, I knew before
looking that it was going to be something negative, demeaning, denunciatory,
insulting, or some such thing. Your many posts of that nature here in the
ng likely have many of us expecting to see that bent issue forth from
yourself and those of your ilk.

For the outrageous comment that you made about me above, I'm tempted to make
a fitting response. However, I think I'll forego the opportunity, and like
the other six or seven nyms that you've used here in recent months, I'll
happily PLONK! you.

Amistad
'no time for such as this'

Old June 20th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

Thank you, Jud. I sincerely appreciate your kind words.

Amistad

Old June 20th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_2_]

? "Jud" ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...

RF wrote:

YOU ARE A SELF-IMPORTANT POMPOUS TWIT!

Hmmm. Lets see here. Who posts very poignant questions and answers on
this newsgroup? Who takes on the responsibility and headaches of
running the swaps? Who has come to the aid of readers of this
newsgroup? Who has NEVER said an unkind word in this newsgroup? You?
You can't expect to say things like that about Amistad and not hear
about it from others. Go away!

There must be a reason I can't see the message of RF.
Obviously he is in my killfile since some time;-)

I second your opinion on Amsitad, Larry is a top guy, a person I
would be proud to be his friend in the real life.
Helpful, polite, a real gentlemen.
Wish our ng had more posters like Larry.

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Old June 21st 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 06:02:48 -0700, RF wrote:
On Jun 19, 7:05 pm, "Amistad" wrote:

I have no desire to plonk you, krs4b. I'm just curious here -- had you
rather someone point out something to you (perhaps a bit obliquely) when
verve and aplomb are employed, or do you prefer the *very direct* approach
in which you are called an idiot or worse?

YOU ARE A SELF-IMPORTANT POMPOUS TWIT!

What an odd way to thank someone giving you useful advice.

Old June 21st 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Jun 20, 7:13 pm, Dave Hinz wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 06:02:48 -0700, RF wrote:
On Jun 19, 7:05 pm, "Amistad" wrote:

I have no desire to plonk you, krs4b. I'm just curious here -- had you
rather someone point out something to you (perhaps a bit obliquely) when
verve and aplomb are employed, or do you prefer the *very direct* approach
in which you are called an idiot or worse?

YOU ARE A SELF-IMPORTANT POMPOUS TWIT!

What an odd way to thank someone giving you useful advice.

Still struggling along at a first grade reading level, eh Hinz?