Glen Coleman

Old September 7th 03, 08:33 PM

Default Glen Coleman

I'm looking for Glen Coleman: Baltimore, MD, USA
Please help!

Mossie

Old September 7th 03, 09:45 PM
Coin Saver

From: mossiem2

I'm looking for Glen Coleman: Baltimore, MD, USA

AOL "white pages" search shows one in the book as:

Glenn W Coleman
7930 Dunhill Village Cir
Windsor Mill MD 21244
410-655-2531

Not sure if it's the one you want, but there is a place to try.

8-/

Coin Saver
Old September 8th 03, 12:55 AM
Bob Peterson

"bongo" wrote in message
Don't worry... I'm not in the AOL white pages, and I have replied to

Mossie.

What ever happened to the good old days when burglars didn't use the AOL
white pages? They would just drive around and look at houses that are

easy
targets and then rob them. What's next?
www.recommendedhousestoburglarize.com?

Back before the internet, burglers had to go to the library to use the
reverse phone book. The fact is that this was never much of a problem
anyway, and it is not a huge problem today either.

If it bothers you, get your phone number changed to an unlisted one, or just
cancel your landline and get a cell phone. And while you are at it, sell
any real estate you won, or vehicles, ...And get off the voter registration
lists (also public info).

"Chrysta Wilson" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

From: mossiem2

I'm looking for Glen Coleman: Baltimore, MD, USA

AOL "white pages" search shows one in the book as:

Glenn W Coleman

Not sure if it's the one you want, but there is a place to try.

8-/

Coin Saver

How about posting your address and phone number on the internet too?

Then
some thief can go and burglarise your house too. Smooth move ExLax

Well, since it's from AOL white pages, seems like anyone who wanted to
burglarize his house would not have had to try very hard to find that
information. I haven't checked, but if AOL has it, I bet Google does

too.
Anyone who is listed in the phone book should probably consider that
anyone can find you who wants to, and not just in your immediate area,
but anywhere in the world thanks to the miracles of technology.
--
~~~Chrysta~~~

ANA#R-206318

My Collection:
http://www.chrystawilson.com

The Truth About Eric Tillery:
http://www.chrystawilson.com/aboutk6az.html

Old September 8th 03, 01:10 AM
Dr. Richard L. Hall

"Bob Peterson" wrote in message

"bongo" wrote in message
Don't worry... I'm not in the AOL white pages, and I have replied to

Mossie.

What ever happened to the good old days when burglars didn't use the AOL
white pages? They would just drive around and look at houses that are

easy
targets and then rob them. What's next?
www.recommendedhousestoburglarize.com?

Back before the internet, burglers had to go to the library to use the
reverse phone book. The fact is that this was never much of a problem
anyway, and it is not a huge problem today either.

If it bothers you, get your phone number changed to an unlisted one, or

just
cancel your landline and get a cell phone. And while you are at it, sell
any real estate you won, or vehicles, ...And get off the voter

registration
lists (also public info).

In many case, burglars only had to read the obits or the social pages to
find people who would most likely be at weddings or funerals on a particular
day. Sometimes the papers would even be obliging enough to print the
address say of the parents of the bride or groom. Most papers have stopped
the printing of addresses because of that.

Old September 8th 03, 01:27 AM
Bob Peterson

ink.net...

"bongo" wrote in message
[...]

Many funeral homes now recomend that someone stay at the home of the
deceased during the day of the funeral just for that reason.

Old September 8th 03, 02:37 AM
Steve Gill

Subject: Was: Glen Coleman Is:Coinsaver clueless?????
From: Chrysta Wilson
Date: 9/7/2003 9:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time
In article ,
says...

Go to Google put your phone number including area code, search the Web and

see
what happens. Now you can get scared.
Steve Gill

People will have to try harder than that to find me b/c I have an
unlisted phone number.

--
~~~Chrysta~~~

ANA#R-206318

My Collection:
http://www.chrystawilson.com

The Truth About Eric Tillery:
http://www.chrystawilson.com/aboutk6az.html

Yep, that works. There is a place to have it removed if it comes up with your
address and a map of how to get there., but it takes 48 hrs.
Steve Gill
RCC Member # ?
http://www.geocities.com/sgill1000/My_page.html