Completely Off Topic

Old April 20th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Completely Off Topic

I'd like to ask a favor...a small survey for another newsgroup that I
frequent. If some replies come in, I'll explain the reason later.

Please reach in your pocket and pull out all of the change there and
tell me how much silver you have in your pocket right now. Not the
denominations or the breakdown...just the total amount. Nothing else.

Thanks.
--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Old April 20th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Tony Cooper wrote:
I'd like to ask a favor...a small survey for another newsgroup that I
frequent. If some replies come in, I'll explain the reason later.

Please reach in your pocket and pull out all of the change there and
tell me how much silver you have in your pocket right now. Not the
denominations or the breakdown...just the total amount. Nothing else.

Thanks.

I don't have any silver, but I do have $6.28 in change: 1 Ike, 3 GDs, 3
halves, 2 quarters, 2 dimes, 1 nickel and 3 pennies.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old April 20th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:56:49 -0400, Harvey Bastacky wrote:
1 morgan & 1 peace holed on my keychain

I'm never without at least one walking liberty half.

Old April 20th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

I appreciate all replies, but - for the purpose of the survey - I'd
prefer just the amount. No comments.

There's no trick involved. No test of logic.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Old April 20th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
I'd like to ask a favor...a small survey for another newsgroup that I
frequent. If some replies come in, I'll explain the reason later.

Please reach in your pocket and pull out all of the change there and
tell me how much silver you have in your pocket right now. Not the
denominations or the breakdown...just the total amount. Nothing else.

Logic test answer - After pulling out all my change, my pocket contains just
a tissue, which contains zero silver (I hope).

More useful answer - I am sitting at home and actually have no money in my
pocket, as it comes out as soon as I get home.

Following directions answer - "Nothing else." - sorry, people on usenet
cannot follow explicit directions, especially ones that say to limit your
answer...

:-)

John Gilbert

Old April 20th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Tony Cooper wrote:
I'd like to ask a favor...a small survey for another newsgroup that I
frequent. If some replies come in, I'll explain the reason later.

Please reach in your pocket and pull out all of the change there and
tell me how much silver you have in your pocket right now. Not the
denominations or the breakdown...just the total amount. Nothing else.

Only lint -- no coins of any type at the moment.

Anita

And now, for something completely different! A coin topic!!!! coppercuckoo Coins 12 December 17th 05 06:48 PM
New topic... artbellfan8 Books 0 January 5th 05 01:37 AM
Completely and WAY off topic Wes Chormicle Coins 2 December 19th 04 04:07 AM
FA: 2-Days, WWI Artillery Trench Art, 2nd AA Bn, AEF, Completely inert buckeyeweb General 0 October 4th 03 01:52 AM
FA: WWI Artillery Trench Art, 2nd AA Bn, AEF, Completely inert buckeyeweb General 0 September 29th 03 04:42 AM