8-Track Thursday now available in WINDOWS MEDIA from WQMA!

Old September 30th 05, 01:09 PM
66fourdoor

that is a "vintage" Audiotex alignment tape procedure on that tape-

nowhere in the description does it say "original"

stop making false accusations, Ron.

Old September 30th 05, 01:09 PM
66fourdoor

awesome cool !

I'll check it out.

Old September 30th 05, 04:58 PM
8 tracker from hell

Jason K wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:19:13 -0400, 8 tracker from hell
wrote:

one more thing i need to point out. the problem with your stream service
requires the specific use of the active-x components of windows media
player. the concept of using the pop up "radio tuner" window breaks the
use of wma streams in linux because of the "tuner" window. if you would
have provided the raw link to the stream on your website, linux users then
would be able to listen.

We have contracted a service provider to serve the Windows Media
stream. The Streamer mp3PRO stream is done in-house.

I'll forward your comments to them and see if we can make the station
available to Linux users.

Jason

thanx for doing that.
i have several stand alone media players in linux that will play WMA
streams with no problem. that also includes .asf & .asx streams as well.
--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.
Old September 30th 05, 05:22 PM
8 tracker from hell

Jason K wrote:

On 28 Sep 2005 15:07:15 -0700, "66FOURDOOR"
wrote:

great info Jason !

ignore the "tracker from hell" troll- he's a foreigner who snuck over
the Canadian border without a greencard, and also a hacker- lock him
out !

other than that- great show !

I WILL be listening again- tomorrow !

Hope you were able to catch us. One note if you didn't since we
already mentioned it on-air: We finally have a link to your auctions
on our page at the station website. We've been telling listeners to
just click the picture of Jason and Jennifer at the page, then follow
the link there under webpages that we talk about on the show. Much
easier than sending them to eBay and having them search for you.
(Someone called us and had all kinds of trouble doing that.)

Jason

Jason
i got this loon kilfiled, however, please let me make a couple of
corrections.
1st, i am not a foreigner, i was born & raised in georgia & currently live
in ohio. this loon does not know anything about me.
2nd, if you look at my posting history, it will show that i dont post very
often.
one thing i must warn you about. this 66fourdoor AKA, trippin28track & other
aliases, is a professional con artist & a scammer.
by placing links on your stations website to his scam auctions, you may be
hurting the reputation of WQMA, especially, if someone follows the link on
your site & wins a bid on the items listed on this scammers auction, & then
finds out that he has been scammed. are you willing to take that kind of
risk?

Old September 30th 05, 11:11 PM
yodedude2

From your listing title: "AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT TAPE"

It is not. It is a homemade dubbed copy.

From your listing description: "AUDIOTEX by GC ELECTRONICS 8-track

player test tape"

It is not. It is a homemade dubbed copy.

I'm not making any accusations; I'm merely stating facts.

Stop making false accusations, Charlie. And while you're at it, stop
making fraudulent acution listings. later, ron

Old September 30th 05, 11:56 PM
66fourdoor

how would you know, you never bought one or tried it.

Old September 30th 05, 11:58 PM
66fourdoor

Jason knows better than that. Stop making false accusations, Rahib.

Old October 1st 05, 12:34 AM
yodedude2

Go ahead and say it, Charlie. Guarantee that the auction winner gets a
genuine Audiotex alignment tape and not a homemade dubbed copy.
Explain how every past winner of such a listing has received a genuine
original Audiotex alignment tape and not a homemade dubbed copy. Show
us that box of genuine Audiotex alignment tapes you have--not a box of
homemade dubbed copies. Or correct your listing--and be honest
yourself for a change. What price do you put on your honesty, anyway?
$4.99? later, ron

Old October 1st 05, 01:16 PM
66fourdoor

Ron- where do you see "genuine" in the auction listing ?

where do you see "original" in the auction listing ?

you can't guarantee anything is genuine or original in the 8-track
format- they made tons of no-name bootlegs in the 1960-70's, and they
are all still in circulation and get sold on ebay every day- by
everyone !

so stop making false accusations. It's an obsolete format, and no one
cares ! an 8-track is an 8-track, the format has been dead for roughly
20 years now !

obviously you're one of those types that spends most of his day in the
Walmart customer service return desk line...

what's next from you Ron- I can hear it now- "is that a real 78rpm
shellac record, or a home made 78rpm shellac record ?"

are you scouring Ebay for fake Edison wax roll cylinders too ??

my God man, get a life and get out some more ! this hobby is supposed
to be fun- stop trying to be an Ebay cop !

Old October 1st 05, 02:23 PM
yodedude2

Okay Charlie, I'll try this yet again, and I'll try to go real slow so
that even you understand:

66fourdoor wrote:
Ron- where do you see "genuine" in the auction listing ?

where do you see "original" in the auction listing ?

A quote from your listing title: 'AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER
ALIGNMENT TAPE'
It is not. It is a homemade dubbed copy.
A quote from your listing description: 'AUDIOTEX by GC ELECTRONICS
8-track player test tape'
It is not. It is a homemade dubbed copy.

The listing is incorrect. You know it to be so and refuse to change
it. That makes you deceitful and the listing fraudulent.

you can't guarantee anything is genuine or original in the 8-track
format-...

Of course one can, if it is true. You can't guaranteee it for your
listing, because it isn't true.

they made tons of no-name bootlegs in the 1960-70's, and they
are all still in circulation and get sold on ebay every day- by
everyone !

so stop making false accusations.....

My accusations are not false, and it is deceitful of you to say so.
Your auction listing is deceitful, and your posts are becoming
deceitful as well.

It's an obsolete format, and no one
cares ! an 8-track is an 8-track, the format has been dead for roughly
20 years now !...

You must care, or you would make your listing honest. Instead, you
prefer to deceive and misrepresent. This speaks volumes about your
character. It isn't a lack of character; it's the character you
choose. You know better, and yet you're doing the wrong thing anyway
for the want of a few dollars. What price do you put on your honesty,
Charlie? $2.99?

obviously you're one of those types that spends most of his day in the
Walmart customer service return desk line...

Once again, you try to avoid the issue of your intentional dishonesty.
This is all about your fraudulent auction listing, Charlie. You have
already revealed your deceitful character in the past by explaining how
to defraud the USPS, making homemade dubbed copies and misrepresenting
them, etc. We need not go into detailed discussion of your
name-calling and vulgarity tactics, since apparently you have decided
to stop those. Do you only do the right thing when you're forced to?
You have my pity.

what's next from you Ron- I can hear it now- "is that a real 78rpm
shellac record, or a home made 78rpm shellac record ?"

are you scouring Ebay for fake Edison wax roll cylinders too ??

my God man, get a life and get out some more ! this hobby is supposed
to be fun- stop trying to be an Ebay cop !...

You're the one with the dishonest listing, Charlie. You're the one
making homemade dubbed copies and misrepresenting them on eBay. You're
the one who needs to '...get a life...'--or at least a spine. Here are
the facts:

Your acution listing is dishonest.
You know that it is dishonest.
You prefer to keep it dishonest.

This speaks more about your character than any amount of feedback ever
could. You keep trying to avert attention from your dishonest auction
because you know you are being deceitful. Charlie, you don't have to
be dishonest to have fun with a hobby. Try to be an honest man for a
change!

I keep assuming that you have a conscience. You seem bent on proving
you don't. Prove to us all that you do have a conscience, Charlie.
Correct your listing or pull it. later, ron