AWESOME WAY TO GO

Old February 11th 14, 01:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
GOLD DEALER

Default AWESOME WAY TO GO

I represent three local mining communities and the sole representative of 25 small scale miners with a weekly production capacity of 1-3 kilograms. We also run over 14 gold buying centers across the republic of Ghana.
We have in stock enormous quantities of gold that can meet your demand at any given time. And we would like to do good a long term business with you based on trust and honesty. under the penalty of perjury and under the law of Ghana I make the offer for 120 kilograms to commence our long term business relationship.
We seek foreign buyers and partners who can help us sell the gold overseas. We are ready to go into terms with you.
Agents will receive commission on sales.
Contact us: or join us on skype. preciousmetalsgh
Old February 11th 14, 03:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:34:06 AM UTC-5, GOLD DEALER wrote:
I represent three local mining communities and the sole representative of 25 small scale miners with a weekly production capacity of 1-3 kilograms. We also run over 14 gold buying centers across the republic of Ghana.

We have in stock enormous quantities of gold that can meet your demand at any given time. And we would like to do good a long term business with you based on trust and honesty. under the penalty of perjury and under the law of Ghana I make the offer for 120 kilograms to commence our long term business relationship.

We seek foreign buyers and partners who can help us sell the gold overseas. We are ready to go into terms with you.

Agents will receive commission on sales.

First it was Nigerian "My dear beloved" emails. Guess these guys moved east into Ghana. I can only wonder what the penalty of perjury is under the law of Ghana.

Old February 11th 14, 09:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RAV

On 2/11/2014 7:34 AM, GOLD DEALER wrote:
I represent three local mining communities and the sole representative of 25 small scale miners with a weekly production capacity of 1-3 kilograms. We also run over 14 gold buying centers across the republic of Ghana.
We have in stock enormous quantities of gold that can meet your demand at any given time. And we would like to do good a long term business with you based on trust and honesty. under the penalty of perjury and under the law of Ghana I make the offer for 120 kilograms to commence our long term business relationship.
We seek foreign buyers and partners who can help us sell the gold overseas. We are ready to go into terms with you.
Agents will receive commission on sales.
Contact us: or join us on skype. preciousmetalsgh

I bid 2000 quatloos.

Awesome TTM Success! Craig Autographs 2 February 15th 08 10:55 AM
Awesome [email protected] Coins 2 May 31st 07 05:14 PM
Awesome Monday. Barb Autographs 2 July 4th 06 01:51 AM
AWESOME!!!! Steve-0- Autographs 2 August 14th 04 09:40 PM
Awesome day!!! Steve-0- Autographs 0 July 11th 03 01:11 AM