A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Coins
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

AWESOME WAY TO GO

Old February 11th 14, 01:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
GOLD DEALER
external usenet poster

Default AWESOME WAY TO GO

I represent three local mining communities and the sole representative of 25 small scale miners with a weekly production capacity of 1-3 kilograms. We also run over 14 gold buying centers across the republic of Ghana.
We have in stock enormous quantities of gold that can meet your demand at any given time. And we would like to do good a long term business with you based on trust and honesty. under the penalty of perjury and under the law of Ghana I make the offer for 120 kilograms to commence our long term business relationship.
We seek foreign buyers and partners who can help us sell the gold overseas. We are ready to go into terms with you.
Agents will receive commission on sales.
Contact us: or join us on skype. preciousmetalsgh
Ads
Old February 11th 14, 03:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:34:06 AM UTC-5, GOLD DEALER wrote:
I represent three local mining communities and the sole representative of 25 small scale miners with a weekly production capacity of 1-3 kilograms. We also run over 14 gold buying centers across the republic of Ghana.

We have in stock enormous quantities of gold that can meet your demand at any given time. And we would like to do good a long term business with you based on trust and honesty. under the penalty of perjury and under the law of Ghana I make the offer for 120 kilograms to commence our long term business relationship.

We seek foreign buyers and partners who can help us sell the gold overseas. We are ready to go into terms with you.

First it was Nigerian "My dear beloved" emails. Guess these guys moved east into Ghana. I can only wonder what the penalty of perjury is under the law of Ghana.

Old February 11th 14, 09:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RAV
external usenet poster

On 2/11/2014 7:34 AM, GOLD DEALER wrote:
Contact us: or join us on skype. preciousmetalsgh

I bid 2000 quatloos.