help identifying

Old April 30th 12, 09:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
red_pimpernel

Default help identifying

stamp 3 from Malaysia
Cees Matser

"gogu" schreef in bericht
? "Pedro" ?????? ??? ??????
Hello all,
I'd appreciate any help identifying the country of these three stamps:

stamp 1:
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm20...s/temp/id1.jpg

stamp2:
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm20...s/temp/id2.jpg

stamp3:
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm20...s/temp/id3.jpg

I don't know if it helps but better than nothing, a starting point to
search:
"...sen [s?n]
n pl sen
(Economics, Accounting & Finance / Currencies) a monetary unit of Brunei,
worth one hundredth of a dollar, Cambodia, worth one hundredth of a riel,
Indonesia, worth one hundredth of a rupiah, Malaysia, worth one hundredth
of a ringgit, and formerly of Japan (where it is still used as a unit of
account)
[ultimately from Chinese ch'ien coin]...".
If I was to make a guess, I'd say Malaysia but it's only a guess...

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Thanks in advance,