State of anti-RCC lawsuit?

Old February 11th 05, 10:35 PM
Wolley Segap

Default State of anti-RCC lawsuit?

What ever became of that lawsuit wherein ACG was suing anybody in RCC
who posted messages of any kind? I'd like to go back to using my real
name instead of this sock puppet silliness but can't afford to fight a
frivolous lawsuit.
Old February 11th 05, 10:46 PM
Edwin Johnston

Wolley Segap wrote:
What ever became of that lawsuit wherein ACG was suing anybody in RCC
who posted messages of any kind? I'd like to go back to using my real
name instead of this sock puppet silliness but can't afford to fight a
frivolous lawsuit.

Fuhgeddabowdit! The Lynne Stewart conviction shows that they'll even
lock your lawyers up -- in liberal New York, no less.

"Those who know, don't say -- those who say, don't know."
Old February 12th 05, 12:06 AM
Wolley Segap

In article ,
JohnL wrote:

Wolley Segap = Yellow Pages (backwards). I know it doesn't have
anything to do with your post, but I just figured it out and got all
excited. :-)

John L.

Good on yer, John - you got it!

Yes, it's true. Wolley Segap is NOT my real name. I adopted it solely to
avoid the litigious dogs.
Old February 12th 05, 01:46 AM

Wolley Segap wrote:

Good on yer, John - you got it!

Be careful how you phrase your words. "Good on yer" is definately not
an American phrase...oh...I get it! You are doing that to throw off the
scent! 8-)

Old February 12th 05, 02:30 AM
Alan Williams

Wolley Segap wrote:

In article ,
JohnL wrote:

Wolley Segap = Yellow Pages (backwards). I know it doesn't have
anything to do with your post, but I just figured it out and got all
excited. :-)

John L.

Good on yer, John - you got it!

Yes, it's true. Wolley Segap is NOT my real name. I adopted it solely to
avoid the litigious dogs.

Excellent nom de net! I thought something looked familiar about it!

Alan
'found another War Nickel today'
Old February 12th 05, 04:55 AM
Wolley Segap

In article ,
Alan Williams wrote:

Wolley Segap wrote:

In article ,
JohnL wrote:

Wolley Segap = Yellow Pages (backwards). I know it doesn't have
anything to do with your post, but I just figured it out and got all
excited. :-)

John L.

Good on yer, John - you got it!

Yes, it's true. Wolley Segap is NOT my real name. I adopted it solely to
avoid the litigious dogs.

Excellent nom de net! I thought something looked familiar about it!

Thank you, Alan. I blush with pride.
Old February 12th 05, 02:17 PM
Bruce Remick

Alan Williams wrote:
Wolley Segap wrote:

In article ,
JohnL wrote:

Wolley Segap = Yellow Pages (backwards). I know it doesn't have
anything to do with your post, but I just figured it out and got all
excited. :-)

John L.

Good on yer, John - you got it!

Yes, it's true. Wolley Segap is NOT my real name. I adopted it solely to
avoid the litigious dogs.

Excellent nom de net! I thought something looked familiar about it!

Alan
'found another War Nickel today'

You mean a raw likcin, don't you?

Bruce τΏΤ
~

Old February 12th 05, 02:22 PM
Mike Hairfield

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message
Alan Williams wrote:
Wolley Segap wrote:

In article ,
JohnL wrote:

Wolley Segap = Yellow Pages (backwards). I know it doesn't have
anything to do with your post, but I just figured it out and got all
excited. :-)

John L.

Good on yer, John - you got it!

Yes, it's true. Wolley Segap is NOT my real name. I adopted it solely

avoid the litigious dogs.

Excellent nom de net! I thought something looked familiar about it!

Alan
'found another War Nickel today'

You mean a raw likcin, don't you?

Bruce τΏΤ
~

raw lekcin...............lol

Mike

Old February 12th 05, 02:24 PM
Alan Williams

Bruce Remick wrote:

Alan Williams wrote:
Wolley Segap wrote:

In article ,
JohnL wrote:

Wolley Segap = Yellow Pages (backwards). I know it doesn't have
anything to do with your post, but I just figured it out and got all
excited. :-)

John L.

Good on yer, John - you got it!

Yes, it's true. Wolley Segap is NOT my real name. I adopted it solely to
avoid the litigious dogs.

Excellent nom de net! I thought something looked familiar about it!

Alan
'found another War Nickel today'

You mean a raw likcin, don't you?

Bruce τΏΤ
~

LOL!! I go through lots of raw likcin coins, but only about 6 War
nickels per annum!

Alan
'rorrim gnitirw'

FA: State Quarters Ending Today!! John Gugie Coins 0 October 21st 04 11:22 AM
FA: State Quarters by the Roll, Several John Gugie Coins 0 October 16th 04 10:15 AM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale!!! Disregard Below - Sorry Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 08:48 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM