FA: "rarer" dollar type II planchets, silver type II planchet, rainbowmorgan and a CAM sms Kennedy

Old May 28th 04, 03:01 AM
J. Craton

Default FA: "rarer" dollar type II planchets, silver type II planchet, rainbowmorgan and a CAM sms Kennedy

I put some keepers up tonight. As always, no reserve and a one cent
minimum bid.

Type II IKE planchet:

Type II SBA planchet:

Brass buck (sacajawea) type II planchet:

90% silver quarter type II planchet (NGC certified):

Rainbow rim toned 1886 Morgan in an old ANA holder:

1967 SMS Kennedy certified by NGC as an MS67 Cameo:

You can view them all he
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAP...id=error-coins

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!
Reid is a troglodyte!

Old May 28th 04, 03:11 AM
PCameron

"J. Craton" wrote in message
I put some keepers up tonight. As always, no reserve and a one cent
minimum bid.

You mean to tell me that people collect planchets too?

In the words of Johnny Carson "I did not know that"

Old May 28th 04, 03:47 AM
J. Craton

PCameron wrote:

"J. Craton" wrote in message

I put some keepers up tonight. As always, no reserve and a one cent
minimum bid.

You mean to tell me that people collect planchets too?

In the words of Johnny Carson "I did not know that"

Yep, they sure do. These are coming from my collection he
http://www.error-coins.com/blanks/blanks.html

Old May 29th 04, 02:30 AM
PCameron

"J. Craton" wrote in message

Yep, they sure do. These are coming from my collection he
http://www.error-coins.com/blanks/blanks.html

Were these released into circulation or how did you acquire them?

Old May 29th 04, 03:44 AM
J. Craton

PCameron wrote:

"J. Craton" wrote in message

Yep, they sure do. These are coming from my collection he
http://www.error-coins.com/blanks/blanks.html

Were these released into circulation or how did you acquire them?

I purchased them. The only one that I found was the copper/zinc cent and
I found it while searching through TWO $50 mint bags.
These errors make their way into circulation the same way other errors do.
My dream was to acquire a whole set of type II's but ti's time to sell.
I would have felt it was complete if I had a morgan/peace blank, a
silver war era jefferson and a large cent. The large cents and the
morgan/peace can be easily found if you have the money. I have yet to
see silver jefferson planchet. I know that they are out there and I know
that if I had the money one could be found but I have never bothered
looking.