"One Star" Charlie Nudo's sad legacy

Old December 18th 06, 06:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval,alt.elvis.king
NudoWrecker

Default "One Star" Charlie Nudo's sad legacy

How happy the other "Noodles" family members will be to have this
total waste-tard in their midst this holiday, sitting in the corner
licking the gravy boat:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...EndAkZ0Q&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...jc7uCt1A&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...V7mdW13Q&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof..._C--j5fw&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...V7mdW13Q&hl=en

All one and the same:

Charles M. Nudo, Jr.
Drums, PA 18222

"Papa Nudo always liked Christopher best. He got the land next
door...Charlie got the shaft!"
Old December 18th 06, 09:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval,alt.elvis.king
[email protected]

NudoWrecker wrote:
How happy the other "Noodles" family members will be to have this
total waste-tard in their midst this holiday, sitting in the corner
licking the gravy boat:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...EndAkZ0Q&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...jc7uCt1A&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...V7mdW13Q&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof..._C--j5fw&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...V7mdW13Q&hl=en

All one and the same:

Charles M. Nudo, Jr.
Drums, PA 18222

"Papa Nudo always liked Christopher best. He got the land next
door...Charlie got the shaft!"

SNIP

Look asshole, I'm no admirer of this clown

BUT

1) Your postings are way off-topic for this NG

2) They're probably some form of stalking

3) We're big boys, we can take care of ourselves while we turn him into
punching bag

So **** off

Old December 18th 06, 02:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval,alt.elvis.king
duty-honor-country

Default ATTENTION-DeserTBob lost 2 Ebay accounts-and was outed on myspace-hence his attitude

here here

DESERTBOB (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist/liberal idiot/wannabee mechanic groups.

Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but rapidly drifts into lies, abuse and stupidity.
Check its details at Google Groups at this URL:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...Te82ZIng&hl=en

See it's pathetic picture and myspace page at this URL- as it searches
for companionship at age 50- looks like a quart of oil for the car in
that hair...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...did=303 21125

It had 2 Ebay usernames, both banned due to abuse, auction
interference, and harassment- they were VOXPOPPER and XCALIBER44- see
them here- search history of VOXPOPPER to see how it left (8) negative
feedbacks for a seller, for items that cost only a penny each !

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=voxpopper

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=xcaliber44

It is a sad creature, deserving of pity, not anger.
Any direct response simply feeds it,
but it will go away if you ignore it.

Old December 18th 06, 03:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default ATTENTION-Charlie Nudo lost 3 Ebay accounts and 15 Google Groups accounts- and was outed as being a petty thief

On 18 Dec 2006 05:27:18 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

here here snip

"Here here," indeed, Noodles.

By the way, did you know that spamming Usenet is grounds to have your
"66fourdoor" junk account terminated, making FOUR eBay accounts banned
permanently?

http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html
Old December 18th 06, 04:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default "One Star" Charlie Nudo used as a punching bag

On 18 Dec 2006 00:55:02 -0800, "
wrote:

3) We're big boys, we can take care of ourselves while we turn him into
a punching bag snip

HAHAHAHAHA!

Old December 19th 06, 05:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Noodles is too "funny"...peculiar

On 18 Dec 2006 17:51:33 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

POW- that's gonna leave a scar !

What, when everyone in Famiglia Noodles makes fun of you for sitting
in the corner at xmas dinner, licking the gravy boat?