PING RF

Old November 6th 03, 04:30 AM
George D

Default PING RF

Hay Sam want to go to the Coin show in Scottsdale this Sunday? If so give me a call or
email me.
--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

"A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he
felt. He said, I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One
wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving,
compassionate one. The grandson asked him, Which wolf will win the
fight in your heart? The grandfather answered, The one I feed."

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old November 6th 03, 04:48 AM
RF

"George D" wrote...
Hay Sam want to go to the Coin show in Scottsdale this Sunday? If so give

me a call or
email me.
--
George D
Phoenix, AZ
AAA, AARP, ANA, NRA, RCC ?+1, PIA, PIAAZ, GATF 85006-3032-18-4

That sounds good, George.. I was actually thinking about it yesterday.
My youngest wants to come with, so we will have a YN with us, going to his
first show.
He is 8, 9 next month, and very excited about it.

Let me know the time and address, so I can put it on my HUGE reminder
message post-ited on my P.C.
;o)

Sam F.

Old November 6th 03, 02:26 PM
George D

RF wrote:
"George D" wrote...

Hay Sam want to go to the Coin show in Scottsdale this Sunday? If so give

me a call or

email me.
--
George D
Phoenix, AZ
AAA, AARP, ANA, NRA, RCC ?+1, PIA, PIAAZ, GATF 85006-3032-18-4

That sounds good, George.. I was actually thinking about it yesterday.
My youngest wants to come with, so we will have a YN with us, going to his
first show.
He is 8, 9 next month, and very excited about it.

Let me know the time and address, so I can put it on my HUGE reminder
message post-ited on my P.C.
;o)

Sam F.

How about 10:00 AM I will meet you in the parking lot. Look for a old greyhair in the blue
66 mustang.

ELKS LODGE
6398 East Oak Street
Scottsdale, Arizona

Old November 6th 03, 02:29 PM
George D

George D wrote:
RF wrote:

"George D" wrote...

[...]

BTW this is an open invitation to any RCCers, it would be nice to see what we all look like.

Old November 6th 03, 04:01 PM
RF

"George D" wrote...
George D wrote:

snip

How about 10:00 AM I will meet you in the parking lot. Look for a old
greyhair in the blue 66 mustang.

ELKS LODGE
6398 East Oak Street
Scottsdale, Arizona

BTW this is an open invitation to any RCCers, it would be nice to see what

we all look like.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

Absolutely!!! this sounds great George..
Come one, come all!
And I cant wait to see the Mustang! hehe..
I had a 1967 Camaro, from 1978-1982.. if I had the money to upkeep it, I
would have kept it..
but being a 3rd Class Petty Officer in the USN didnt pay so well back then!

Gonna see if my 15 year old wants to go also.. will ask him when he gets out
of school..
he used to collect, but has changed to collecting knives... the
fancy/fantacy type.

I will be in a grey 2001 Hyundai Elantra... just think every little new car
you see on the road.. LOL!
I am 41, brown hair, should be cut to Navy standards by then.. hehe.. I also
have a spare tire I keep
around my midside..
;o)

Sam Flanigan

Old November 7th 03, 02:51 AM
George D

RF wrote:
"George D" wrote...

George D wrote:

snip

[...]

Mustang is old and needs a ground up restore. Come to think of it that pretty much
describes me too. Hair is shoulder length, I just haven't got it cut and am getting to
like it this way. SOMBO does not really think so though.