8-track Value Calculator

Old April 15th 04, 11:45 PM
trippin2-8track

" bob wrote in message ws.com...
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:19:38 GMT, Aaron Bicchieri
wrote:

8-track Not Crack wrote:

Some of you may have seen this, but others may not know about it. So
many people have that burning question, "How much is my 8-track
worth?" The 8-track Tape Value Calculator is what you need! Make sure
you aren't ripped off by one of the "big shot" 8-track dealers on the
internet. Use this free service today!

However, I have had to warn them that the page tends to quote inflated
"Eastern" prices, as I have noticed that the tape values given are
generally twice as much as we pay here in the West.

Must be a joke because every tape I plugged into it was rated at 50
cents and some of mine are definately rated higher than that.

Bob,

you are getting the typical reaction of FX199 and tc8trax, the
professional assholes of the 8-track world.

I just bought 6 quads for 50 cents each at the thrift store, and sold
them for upwards of $10-30 each on ebay

these guys will gladly BUY your valuable tapes for 50 cents each, of
course...but they'd sell them much higher than that...