Money Trading

Old December 22nd 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Stan R

Default Money Trading

Greetings

I am Stan R and have joined many MLM, Work at home programs and also worked
a JOB. You know the kind with a BOSS.Many of you have done or doing the very
same as I.

Till!!!

One of my friends in my downline told me about Money Exchange World Wide, so
I downloaded the FREE Demo program and started

Doing trades (learning curve) in the Demo, been doing good at it and Now I'm
ready to go live with it and start making real Money.

I know I haven't told you much because E-mail and posting on the web

Is not the way I nor my Mentor teach you how to do Money Exchange

In the demo mode. When you start making good trades in the demo then

You will need to get a Live account so you can start making REAL

Money.

I did forget to tell you the Demo gives you $50,000.00 play money to use.

You are your own BOSS, No Downlines, Sponsors. You control when

And how you want to Buy or Sell and how much.

For more info.

You will need to tell me your e-mail address, USA phone number, name.

It would be best if you have Yahoo Messenger and a computer mic

hooked up.

E-mail me at:

Subject: need info on money trading

Thanks for reading this and look forward hearing from you.

Stan