A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Rock Ola Nostalgia CD-8B Pages bind

Old December 8th 18, 06:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
I buy Pinballs
external usenet poster

Default Rock Ola Nostalgia CD-8B Pages bind

Purchased this new in the box back in 2001. Not a lot of plays on the box, less than 2000 plays in 17 years. Some pages bind and do not flip completely to the next page. Sometimes they get stuck flipping only half way. I have taken the page unit out dozens of times, not dirty, lube all pivot points. Any one ever have this issue. Thanks in advance.
Ads