NSM CD Player Problems / Questions

Old April 8th 16, 07:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default NSM CD Player Problems / Questions

Hi all,

My NSM Old Fashion Wizard quit spinning CDs. Error 61. The CD gets placed on
the player but it refuses to spin. Decoder board or player? Where the heck
is the decoder board and how do I get to it?

Any place I can send the CDM-4 in for repair and/or the decoder board? Is
there something else I should be checking?

Thank in advance for the help & advise!

Mike
Old April 13th 16, 05:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Got my hands on another CDM-4 and it fired right up!

Still looking for someone to repair these drives? Anyone?

Mike
Old April 13th 16, 07:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 04/12/2016 9:06 PM, wrote:
Got my hands on another CDM-4 and it fired right up!

Still looking for someone to repair these drives? Anyone?

Mike

I don't fix them but I am pretty sure there is someone in the US who
does. A bit of searching online should turn them up.

Here is a write up on checking non-functional CD players that may be useful:

http://lampizator.eu/LAMPIZATOR/TRAN...aserology.html

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old April 16th 16, 08:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Thanks John!

AMI C problems flashbk13 Juke Boxes 0 September 6th 06 12:35 PM
AMI JAH-200 problems george craig Juke Boxes 1 September 14th 05 04:52 PM
Quad player problems Jonny the 8-Tracker! 8 Track Tapes 38 May 26th 05 06:18 PM
Portable player internal problems Jonny the 8-Tracker! 8 Track Tapes 5 April 23rd 05 08:08 PM
Pro Player Stadium Questions Ang Baseball 0 August 20th 03 02:54 PM