NSM Satellite 200 problem

Old July 29th 08, 12:08 PM
Ian Ninness Ian Ninness is offline
Junior Member

Default NSM Satellite 200 problem

I recently purchased an NSM satellite 200 which was in perfect working order.
Unfortunately I let my daughter replace some of the records and she commenced to play the machine without having a fuul rack of records in it. The machines now jammed with an arm which apparently lifts the records into the player from the rack stuck in the upright position. Does anyone know where I can get a full workshop manual for this machine which will help me troubleshoot problems with it.
Ian
Old July 30th 08, 01:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Jeremy Agema

--
Ian Ninness

Hi Ian, welcome to the Satellite club (just kidding)

There never was much information available on these machines. Just
schematics, parts listing, and a programing guide. The electronics
package used in the satellites (ES-III) was only used on one other
juke (240-I) , if that tells you anything.

The mechs are pretty simple. If the mech is stuck in play mode - try
hitting the reject button. If the mech is dead there is a red power
button on the main power board (behind the computer) that is used to
get the mech moving.

I have two satellite 200 machines and I think they are very cool
looking - the sound is average as far as jukes go but hey I didn't buy
it for how it sounds. I just love that color organ.

Feel free to email me off line.

Jeremy Agema