A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

WANTED TO PURCHASE JUKEBOX REMOTE CONTROLS

Old October 15th 14, 02:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe Weiss[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default WANTED TO PURCHASE JUKEBOX REMOTE CONTROLS

Good Evening Fellow Jukebox Enthusiasts,

I wish too purchase a remote control unit for any of the following jukeboxes: Wurlitzer 750, Wurlitzer 1100, Wurlitzer 1800, AMI Continental 2 and or AMI I120 jukebox.

If anyone has any of these remote control units for sale or can direct me where to purchase them, please contact joe weiss in henderson, nevada at cell 602-882-0684 or email at jwweiss1@gmail.,com

Thanks,

Joe Weiss
Ads
Old October 15th 14, 11:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default WANTED TO PURCHASE JUKEBOX REMOTE CONTROLS

Hi Joe - I assume you mean you are looking for wall boxes for these models or stepper units or both?

I have whats considered to be a stepper unit for Continental 2, something I purchased years ago when I had plans to add wallbox controls to each juke in my collection. This ultimately turned out to be too ambitious (and expensive) a goal for me to achieve for all my boxes. Let me knoww if interested and I will get part number and pics of the unit.