WANTED TO PURCHASE JUKEBOX REMOTE CONTROLS

Old October 15th 14, 02:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe Weiss[_2_]

Default WANTED TO PURCHASE JUKEBOX REMOTE CONTROLS

Good Evening Fellow Jukebox Enthusiasts,

I wish too purchase a remote control unit for any of the following jukeboxes: Wurlitzer 750, Wurlitzer 1100, Wurlitzer 1800, AMI Continental 2 and or AMI I120 jukebox.

If anyone has any of these remote control units for sale or can direct me where to purchase them, please contact joe weiss in henderson, nevada at cell 602-882-0684 or email at jwweiss1@gmail.,com

Thanks,

Joe Weiss
Old October 15th 14, 11:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Hi Joe - I assume you mean you are looking for wall boxes for these models or stepper units or both?

I have whats considered to be a stepper unit for Continental 2, something I purchased years ago when I had plans to add wallbox controls to each juke in my collection. This ultimately turned out to be too ambitious (and expensive) a goal for me to achieve for all my boxes. Let me knoww if interested and I will get part number and pics of the unit.