Seeburg 222 scans but wont grab a record.

Old October 5th 10, 05:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Dave27

Default Seeburg 222 scans but wont grab a record.

Well had to call in the big guns.Jukebox repair man. I know its a
common problem but I have tried pretty much everything and it used to
grab the first record selected but once it warmed up for a minute it
wouldnt grab anymore.I tried a new tube located just under the pulse
amplifier.I replaced the cap and resister that everyone says failsin
the pulse ampifier,nogo.I swaped the 12ax7 tube I think it was still
no go.The only time I can trip a record in the tests is when I got to
test m I think it is where you jumper c to a or a to b cant remember
but the second jumper test was the only thing that trips a
record.There are lots of other caps and resisters that could be
replaced in the pulse amplifier but that is beyond my skill
level....Any ideas guys....Thankyou...Dave
Old October 5th 10, 08:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Dave27 wrote:
Well had to call in the big guns.Jukebox repair man. I know its a
common problem but I have tried pretty much everything and it used to
grab the first record selected but once it warmed up for a minute it
wouldnt grab anymore.I tried a new tube located just under the pulse
amplifier.I replaced the cap and resister that everyone says failsin
the pulse ampifier,nogo.I swaped the 12ax7 tube I think it was still
no go.The only time I can trip a record in the tests is when I got to
test m I think it is where you jumper c to a or a to b cant remember
but the second jumper test was the only thing that trips a
record.There are lots of other caps and resisters that could be
replaced in the pulse amplifier but that is beyond my skill
level....Any ideas guys....Thankyou...Dave

Hi Dave,

Well, depending on where you live you can check my jukebox repair page
to see if anyone is near:

http://www.flippers.com/jukebox_service.html

There is a more active jukebox mail list that you can join if you want
to learn how to fix your machine. Check the archives using "Seeburg
Tormat" or "Seeburg not picking up" or similar search terms...

Searchable Archives: http://jukebox.markmail.org/

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old October 13th 10, 01:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Dave27

--
* * (Please post followups or tech inquiries to the newsgroup)
* John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9

Well my juke is all fixed there was one I think 50ohm or something
resister that read 750 on the repair guys meter and it should have
only been 50ohms I think.It was located under the pulse amplifier but
not inside the pulse amplifier can,if that makes any sense.He replaced
that one resistor and wallah were all good now I also installed a
rebuilt amplifier and oh my god does this thing sound amazing!!!!!!