Boycott the new gold dollar coins

Old November 24th 07, 08:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,us.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality
Alabama Pete

Default Boycott the new gold dollar coins

Do not accept the new gold dollar coins in change. Why? You guessed it
'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!

If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS
IT!!!!

Together we can force them out of circulation.

Please send this to everyone you know!!!

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!! HIS WILL AND HIS LAW WILL RAIN!!!

Since prayer is taken out of schools, since carpol punishment is disallowed
at home and
school, since all manner of preverted sexual conduct including COMDOMS and
HOMOSEXUALITY
is taught in schools, since so many false church's teaches it's members to
surender to the goverment
and since this nation decieves it's citizen's to the tune of 9/11, why
should such nation even bother
to promote OUR HEAVENLY FATHER on it's coins.

Old November 24th 07, 09:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,us.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality
Tom Rogers

Can't spell

Thinks the new dollar coins are gold

Never thought to look on the edge of the coin

Shades of "Christian" militia cultism (never surrender to the government in
spite of the Bible's many passages to do so, particularly Romans 13)

Spammer

Gay basher

Thinks the USA is a theocracy

Thinks prayer was taken out of schools

Supports child abuse

9/11 Nut

Old November 24th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,us.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality
Scruffy McScruffovitch

"Alabama Pete" wrote in message
. net...
Do not accept the new gold dollar coins in change. Why? You guessed it
'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!

If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS
IT!!!!

Together we can force them out of circulation.

Please send this to everyone you know!!!

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!! HIS WILL AND HIS LAW WILL RAIN!!!

Maybe he will teach his idiot followers how to spell "reign". I won't be
boycotting the gold dollar, btw.

Old November 24th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,us.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality
Scruffy McScruffovitch

"Starman" wrote in message
k...
only morons belive there's a God, thats why they removed it

They didn't remove it though. There was an unknown number of them struck
without the edge inscriptions that were originally intended to be there.
The inscription will read "In God We Trust" and "E Pluribus Unum"
According to the U.S. Mint, it was a goof, and will be corrected. I'm glad
they are putting the inscription on the edge, it makes it easier for me to
grind it off as a violation of my freedom of religion.

Old November 24th 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins, alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.atheism, alt.politics.homosexuality
ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)

On Nov 24, 7:30�am, "Scruffy McScruffovitch"
wrote:
"Starman" wrote in message

k...

only morons belive there's a God, thats why they removed it

They didn't remove it though. �There was an unknown number of them struck
without the edge inscriptions that were originally intended to be there.
The inscription will read "In God We Trust" and "E Pluribus Unum"
According to the U.S. Mint, it was a goof, and will be corrected. � I'm glad
they are putting the inscription on the edge, it makes it easier for me to
grind it off as a violation of my freedom of religion.

Defacing US currency is illegal. Do all of
you heathen atheists advocate breaking
the law?
Old November 24th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,us.politics
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:23:01 -0500) it happened "Scruffy
McScruffovitch" wrote in
:

"Alabama Pete" wrote in message
.net...
Do not accept the new gold dollar coins in change. Why? You guessed it
'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!

If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS
IT!!!!

Together we can force them out of circulation.

Please send this to everyone you know!!!

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!! HIS WILL AND HIS LAW WILL RAIN!!!

Maybe he will teach his idiot followers how to spell "reign". I won't be
boycotting the gold dollar, btw.

At the current value of the dollar a pure golden dollar would be microscopic.
I think the manufacturing process to make those,
is referred to as 'nano technology'.

Old November 24th 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"Tom Rogers" wrote in message
Can't spell

Thinks the new dollar coins are gold

Never thought to look on the edge of the coin

Shades of "Christian" militia cultism (never surrender to the government
in spite of the Bible's many passages to do so, particularly Romans 13)

Spammer

Gay basher

Thinks the USA is a theocracy

Thinks prayer was taken out of schools

Supports child abuse

9/11 Nut

Against banning of carpool punishment, too. I'd like to see that option
stay on the books.

As for boycotting "the new gold dollar coins", most of the public has been
doing that unconsciously for several years now. How much more is required?

Old November 24th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality
Scruffy McScruffovitch

"Starkiller©" wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 04:38:21 -0800 (PST), "ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)"
wrote:

On Nov 24, 7:30?am, "Scruffy McScruffovitch"
wrote:
"Starman" wrote in message

k...

only morons belive there's a God, thats why they removed it

They didn't remove it though. ?There was an unknown number of them
struck
without the edge inscriptions that were originally intended to be there.
The inscription will read "In God We Trust" and "E Pluribus Unum"
According to the U.S. Mint, it was a goof, and will be corrected. ? I'm
glad
they are putting the inscription on the edge, it makes it easier for me
grind it off as a violation of my freedom of religion.

Defacing US currency is illegal. Do all of
you heathen atheists advocate breaking
the law?

Anyone who believes that simply touching something that says "in God
we trust" on it is somehow going to infect them with religion is a
freaking idiot.

You both need to read the Constitution. Carefully. It's not a matter of
being "infected", the government has no right to force religion OF ANY FORM
into my life.

Constitutional law trumps all other law.

Old November 24th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,us.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality
Dennis Kemmerer

"Tom Rogers" wrote in message
Can't spell

Thinks the new dollar coins are gold

Never thought to look on the edge of the coin

Shades of "Christian" militia cultism (never surrender to the government
in spite of the Bible's many passages to do so, particularly Romans 13)

Spammer

Gay basher

Thinks the USA is a theocracy

Thinks prayer was taken out of schools

Supports child abuse

9/11 Nut

You forgot:

- Troll

- Forgot to take his meds.

Do us a all a favor and killfile the asshole like the rest of us have done.