Come here

Old January 20th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Islam-Top

Default Come here

Can we find an explanation of the great universe? Is there any
convincing interpretation of the secret of existence? We realize that
no family can function properly without a responsible head, that no
city can prosperously exist without sound administration, and that no
state can survive without a leader of some kind. We also realize that
nothing comes into being on its own. Moreover, we observe that the
universe exists and functions in the most orderly manner, and that it
has survived for hundreds of thousand of years. Can we then say that
all this is accidental and haphazard? Can we attribute the existence
of man and the whole world to mere chance.
Man represents only a very small portion of the great universe. And if
he can make plans and appreciate the merits of planning, then his own
existence and the survival of the universe must also be a planned
policy. This means that there is an extraordinary power to bring
things into being and keep them moving in order.
In the world then must be a great force in action to keep everything
in order. In the beautiful nature there must be a Great creator who
creates the most charming pieces of art produces every thing for a
special purpose in life. The deeply enlightened people recognize this
creator and call him Allah "God". He is not a man because no man can
create or make another man. He is not an animal, nor he is a plant. He
is neither an Idol nor is He a statue of any kind because non of these
things can make itself or create anything else. He is different from
all these things because he is the maker and keeper of them all. The
maker of anything must be different from and greater than things which
he makes.
There are various ways to know God "ALLAH'' and there are many things
to tell about him. The great wonders and impressive marvels of the
world are like open books in which we can read about God. Besides, God
Himself comes to our aid through the many Messengers and revelations
He has sent down to man. These Messengers and revelations tell us
everything we need to know about God.
The complete acceptance of the teachings and guidance of God 'Allah'
as revealed to His Messengers Muhammad is the religion of Islam. Islam
enjoins faith in the oneness and sovereignty of Allah, which makes man
aware of meaningfulness of the Universe and of his place in it. This
belief frees him from all fears and superstitions by making him
conscious of the presence of the Almighty Allah and of man's
obligations towards Him. This faith must be expressed and tested in
actions, faith alone is not enough. Belief in one God requires that we
look upon all humanity as one family under the universal Omnipotence
of God the Creator and Nourisher of all. Islam rejects the idea of
chosen people, making belief in God and good actions the only way to
heaven. Thus, a direct relationship in established with God, without
any intercessor.
Islam is not a new religion. It is, in essence, the same message and
guidance which Allah revealed to all Prophets. Adam, Noah, Abraham,
Ismael, David, Moses and Jesus (PBUT). But the message which was
revealed to Prophet Mohammed (PBUT) is Islam in its comprehensive,
complete and final form.
The Quran is the last revealed word of Allah and the basic source of
Islamic teachings and laws. The Quran deals with the basis of creeds,
morality, history of humanity, worship, knowledge, wisdom, God-man
relationship, and human relationship in all aspects. Comprehensive
teaching on which, can be built sound systems of social justice,
economics, politics, legislation, jurisprudence, law and international
relations, are important contents of the Quran. Hadith, the teachings,
sayings and actions of Prophet Mohammed (PBUT), meticulously reported
and collected by his devoted companions. Explained and elaborated the
Quranic verses.

Come here

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/
Old January 20th 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

This person has been posting the same message in the following
newsgroups.

dk.politik
alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
dk.fritid.bil
alt.sports.soccer.everton

I check out his I.P ADDRESS to see where his message
came from. Below is what I found. Wonder if it has a secret
message to the Sleeper Cells within the United States? Trying
to attack the United States again?

Maybe Homeland Security should see his posting..

inetnum: 90.148.0.0 - 90.148.127.255
netname: SAUDINET_DSL_POOL
descr: 1st SaudiNet DSL pool
country: SA
admin-c: STCR1-RIPE
tech-c: STCR2-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: SAUDINET-STC
source: RIPE Filtered
role: Saudi Telecom Co. Registry Admin-C contact
address: King Fahad Road Abraj Atta'awuneya(NCCI Building) South
Tower 4th floor Saudi Net
address: P.O.Box 295997
address: Riyadh 11351
address: Saudi Arabia
phone: 966-1-218-0300
fax-no: 966-1-218-0311
e-mail:

admin-c: SA702-RIPE
tech-c: SA702-RIPE
remarks: For any Abuse or Spamming please send your requests directly

mnt-by: SAUDINET-STC
nic-hdl: STCR1-RIPE
source: RIPE Filtered
role: Saudi Telecom Co. Registry Tech-C contact
address: King Fahad Road Abraj Atta'awuneya(NCCI Building) South
Tower 4th floor Saudi Net
address: P.O.Box 295997
address: Riyadh 11351
address: Saudi Arabia
phone: 966-1-218-0300
fax-no: 966-1-218-0311
e-mail:

admin-c: SA702-RIPE
tech-c: SA702-RIPE
remarks: For any Abuse or Spamming please send your requests directly

mnt-by: SAUDINET-STC
nic-hdl: STCR2-RIPE
source: RIPE Filtered
route: 90.148.0.0/16
descr: Saudi Arabia backbone and local registry address space /
STC
origin: AS25019
remarks: or any Abuse or Spamming Please send an e-mail to

mnt-by: saudinet-stc
source: RIPE Filtered

Old January 20th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter

On Jan 20, 4:24*pm, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:
[...]

Perhaps they should, but wading through such dog poop must get really
tiresome.

Old January 22nd 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A.E. Gelat

Hey, ?????, you are a coward, hiding behind five question marks. This is
coin newsgroup, and your stupid message does not belong here. It only
reflects on your breeding.

Tony