Complaint about Ebay banning PCI coins

Old November 14th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Johnny Mullins

Default Complaint about Ebay banning PCI coins

I been a member of ebay for 5 years and sell coins graded by PCI because I
cant afford the other gradeing services. We now they accuse me of selling
counterfiet coins and ended all my auctions and sent letters to my long term
costomers. They said people had reported my auctions, and I emailed them
and said hey, PCI coins are not conterfiet in fact that gives more security
to the buyer than an ungraded coin. I spent all night relisting them now
have have cancelled my account!!! How dare they accuse me of selling
fakes!!!

They ignore my emails and said your account is suspended sorry..so I end up
calling them they said how did you get this number and said sorry nothing we
can do and hang up.

So after I sleeped on it my wife suggested that I should write ebay and ask
that this be handled according to the Bible.

If a malicous witness accuses a brother of a crime, the two men involved in
the dispute must stand in the presence of the judges and God. The judges
must make a thorogh investigation, and if the witness prove to be a liar,
giving false testimony against his brother, then do unto him as he intended
to do to his brother (Deut. 19:15-19).

Ebay told me that the person who turned be in cannot be revealed to me to
protect their privacy! If a man is not willing to stand up and face his
accuser before God, then the charges against me MUST be overturned and my
account reinstated.

Ebay sure are not helping the people that needs the help! Ebay allows
scammers to get into your account then they blame the costomer for it and
charges the costomers what the scammer did to their account this is so
wrong they need turned in before it gets out of hand ..

they also did terrible things to my sister which is when a scammer into her
account charge on her credit card tried to anyways and then ebay wont listen
to her she tried to tell them a scammer got into her account all they do is
keep chaeging her what they did that is wrong all they care about is
collecting people's money and get every nickle and dime for anything they do
on ebay what a greety bunch of people ebay needs to be shut down for good!

Johnny Mullins
Zebulon, North Carolina

Old November 14th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter

On Nov 14, 7:18 pm, "jim menning" wrote:
"Johnny Mullins" wrote in message

et...

[...]

Not only were you stupid enough to relist the rule-breaking auctions, you are clearly
a nut case.

When you rant like that, do you really think you will gain support from anyone?- Hide quoted text -

By the way, would either of you like a second opinion?

Old November 14th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bill Dukenfield

Johnny Mullins wrote:

[...]

Good christians should not use eBay.

JAM
Old November 14th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

On Nov 14, 11:36 am, "Johnny Mullins"
wrote:
[...]

Nothing like a illiterate, illogical rant to cheer up even the
dreariest day!

Old November 14th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ukraina Dvi

So after I sleeped on it my wife suggested that I should write ebay and
ask that this be handled according to the Bible.

If a malicous witness accuses a brother of a crime, the two men involved
in the dispute must stand in the presence of the judges and God. The
judges must make a thorogh investigation, and if the witness prove to be a
liar, giving false testimony against his brother, then do unto him as he
intended to do to his brother (Deut. 19:15-19).

Ebay told me that the person who turned be in cannot be revealed to me to
protect their privacy! If a man is not willing to stand up and face his
accuser before God, then the charges against me MUST be overturned and my
account reinstated.

Oh Jesus , I just knew that damnable eBay is the work of the Devil himself,
making me blow all my farking dough on coins and **** and having to put up
with bible thumping hicks praying for this and that ****.

Old December 1st 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

I feel sorry for you, and no doubt you are more honest than 99% of the
big coin dealers
who will tell you that a 2003 penny in a PCGS slab graded MS70 is
worth $10,000 (see pcgs.com)
but your PCI coins are frauds.

Old December 6th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

Ebay has even sent out a canned "violation of counterfeit policy"
letters when a PCGS coin has been listed, a clear photo of both sides
of the coin is shown, a photo of the label (a security risk for those
who harvest real serial numbers) but fail to show the entire back of
the slab, which simply shows a hologram, which does not photograph in
a meaningful way, anyway. Ebay is really ****ing off a lot of
legitimate dealers who will likely never come back. Why pay ebay to
list coins so they can cancel your auctions and damage your
reputation?

Old December 7th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
Ebay has even sent out a canned "violation of counterfeit policy"
letters when a PCGS coin has been listed, a clear photo of both sides
of the coin is shown, a photo of the label (a security risk for those
who harvest real serial numbers) but fail to show the entire back of
the slab, which simply shows a hologram, which does not photograph in
a meaningful way, anyway. Ebay is really ****ing off a lot of
legitimate dealers who will likely never come back. Why pay ebay to
list coins so they can cancel your auctions and damage your
reputation?

So what are you after? A posse?

Old December 7th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:47:15 -0600, "jim menning"
wrote:

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message

Ebay has even sent out a canned "violation of counterfeit policy"
letters when a PCGS coin has been listed, a clear photo of both sides
of the coin is shown, a photo of the label (a security risk for those
who harvest real serial numbers) but fail to show the entire back of
the slab, which simply shows a hologram, which does not photograph in
a meaningful way, anyway. Ebay is really ****ing off a lot of
legitimate dealers who will likely never come back. Why pay ebay to
list coins so they can cancel your auctions and damage your
reputation?

Frank, your posts here over the years show you have a trend of violating eBay rules
you disagree with.

Why don't you just learn to follow them, and quit your damn whining?

I seriously doubt if eBay personnel are policing the auctions to see
that all coin listings conform to the new rule. I think that the
only way that eBay knows of a violation is when someone drops a dime
on a listing that violates the rules.

That leads to the suspicion that the Seller whose ads are pulled is a
Seller that has ****ed off some of his former customers or his
competitors.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Banning Books Doo Wop Daddy-O Books 6 October 11th 06 12:22 AM
The Complaint Sue H Autographs 2 November 2nd 05 03:18 PM
Stop banning the scouts from our schools Larry Louks Coins 4 February 2nd 05 02:17 PM
ACG complaint, for those that need to know. Dan769 Coins 31 April 1st 04 09:27 AM