Jeff Gordon; anyone know his sig?

Old June 3rd 06, 03:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Jeff Gordon; anyone know his sig?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

If anyone could check this out for me, that'd be awesome... thanks!
Old June 3rd 06, 03:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Here's a press authentic for comparison.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Jeff-Gordon...cmdZ ViewItem

Jeff is no signing thru his fan club. The website recommends getting him at
the race track or public appearance if you have the opportunity.

What people don't realize-I sent two trading cards to be signed c/o the fan
club. Both came back identical; which told me - autopen.

I'm sure barefoot has gotten on multiple occasions...

Old June 3rd 06, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I'd e-mail him and see if he's got any background on this item. One last
note-Jeff is very tough to get in person!

Old June 3rd 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

alright...here's what i think...
i think it's real...but i would ask the guy where he got it from and if
you don't like the answers, stay away...

it's obviously not from a signing (the signatures at signings look very
similar to the one on his car) but when he signs at the track while
walking (he's real nice about signing) his autograph ranges from
something nice to exactly what you see here. the pen was kind of
garbage which tells me it was signed by jeff at the track with his own
pen...sue, i'll send you a scan of something i got from him recently
and you can decide for yourself.
mike

Old June 3rd 06, 05:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Doesn't look like the car; but could be a matter of room on the car
(bumps too). I'll think about it and do some more checking. Thanks.