8-Track Thursday now available in WINDOWS MEDIA from WQMA!

Old October 2nd 05, 08:15 PM
66FOURDOOR

Ron- the book and cover were from a 1956 Buick shop manual- the guy
buying it was from Australia, and could not tell the difference to save
his life. The cover had fallen off and was stuck back on with a piece
of tape- he immediately (wrongly, I might add) assumed the book was the
wrong one.

Now, just where are you going to find a "fake" 1956 cover to put on a
1955 book ? a shop manual from 50 years ago ?

yeh, right- that's quite a stretch

FWIW, repair manuals of the period often did not cover the CURRENT year
of the publication- esp. if the book was printed early in the model
year- and the car repair info had not yet been released.

an Australian car book buyer doesn't know Detroit automaker habits.
Obviously. They don't update and print the repair manuals to include
current year cars, until WELL INTO the model year.

the 2006 model year cars are out now- go out and try to find 2006 model
year repair manuals. You may find a few dated printed 2006, but they
only cover up to 2005 models as of right now, in the books

GET IT ? the info hadn't been released yet- but the title stated 1956

Old October 2nd 05, 08:18 PM
66FOURDOOR

ps- Ron, not a single negative feedback for that tape, and I've been
selling it for years- explain why ?

Old October 2nd 05, 08:28 PM
66FOURDOOR

thanks Jason

Old October 2nd 05, 08:54 PM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Ron- the book and cover were from a 1956 Buick shop manual- the guy
buying it was from Australia, and could not tell the difference to save
his life. The cover had fallen off and was stuck back on with a piece
of tape- he immediately (wrongly, I might add) assumed the book was the
wrong one.

snip rest if bull****

The example auction doesn't mean dick, it's the final result and that
is that you give retalitory feedback. That is a FACT.

Old October 2nd 05, 08:55 PM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
ps- Ron, not a single negative feedback for that tape, and I've been
selling it for years- explain why ?

Retalitory feedback and payoffs.

Old October 2nd 05, 09:01 PM
66FOURDOOR

Ron,

the person who put up that flaming post against my alignment tape,
returned it and got a full refund.

you conveniently left that out of your post

like I said, you are making false accusations- again

Old October 3rd 05, 03:44 AM
lennon fan

8-Track Thursday now available in WINDOWS MEDIA from WQMA!

Group: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes Date: Sun, Oct 2, 2005, 12:04pm
(EDT-3) From: (66FOURDOOR)
If he's correct on all counts, how come he predicted a Kerry win, with
the post "Kerry by 2" last November ?
Proving he doesn't even know about, and was oblivious to, the electoral
college.
snip

you moron. I know all about the electoral college. A -prediction-, which
is a forcast of an event which has not occured yet, has nothing to do
with the electoral college (which, with 100,000 more votes in the state
of Ohio on his side, would have made Kerry pres....but all water under
the bridge).
Nudo must be so proud of our Nitwit In Chief.

resume Nudotwittery

Deduction- he's not a reliable source of information.
snip

Any dizzy little twit that could make such an inbred
assumption can only be classed as a fool.
I'm glad you remember my political predictions, jackass. I also predict
this: You will get your ass kicked real soon. My personal wish is that
you wind up in jail where you could be passed around like a joint. )

resume asininity
I'll rest my case and revert to my Ebay feedback, which totally refutes
everything you are saying, and quite effectively I might add...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
snip

You ****. Get cancer and die already....better yet, I hope you die the
horrible death you so richly deserve. Cancer is pretty much too good for
you
It is amusing however to watch you try to justify your fraudulent
activities...at least it was, until you got boring and droned on and on
about your feedback. Your mother must have been quite the whore to get
knocked up and push you out. You, Charlie Nudo, were a load better spent
up your mothers ass. You remember, your mom was the first piece you ever
had. Didn't your dad teach you how to bugger your mother? At least
that's what he told everybody
....but hey, some people will do anything for a cigarette in prison. He
told us how he liked backdoor action from both you AND your mom.
but really, you should slap the dick out of your mouth before making any
other demented posts on usenet....bad form, y'know. )

Old October 3rd 05, 04:19 AM
yodedude2

66FOURDOOR wrote:

I'll rest my case ...

Your case was rested long ago. You are fraudulent and dishonest and
you enjoy being so. Case closed.

....and revert to my Ebay feedback, which totally refutes
everything you are saying,

Here are the facts:

Your acution listing is dishonest.
You know that it is dishonest.
You prefer to keep it dishonest.

This speaks more about your character than any amount of feedback ever
could. You keep trying to divert attention from your dishonest auction

because you know you are being deceitful. Try to be an honest man for
change!
later, ron

Old October 3rd 05, 04:21 AM
yodedude2

I was referring to his post in this thread. Try reading some time,
Charlie. It could open your mind. Miracles do happen, they say.
later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
If he's correct on all counts,

Old October 3rd 05, 04:25 AM
yodedude2

Go ahead and say it, Charlie. Guarantee that the auction winner gets a
genuine Audiotex alignment tape and not a homemade dubbed copy.
Explain how every past winner of such a listing has received a genuine
original Audiotex alignment tape and not a homemade dubbed copy.
Show us that box of genuine Audiotex alignment tapes you have--not a
box of homemade dubbed copies. Or correct your listing--and be honest
yourself for a change. What price do you put on your honesty, anyway?
$1.99?
I know you said before that making the listing honest would cost you
sales, but, geez, Charlie, it can't be that bad. later, ron

btw, that person who posted the facts onyour alignment tape was really
thrilled witht he entire transaction, wasn't he? LOL (That was
sarcasm, for those who can't tell.)