My favorite stamp sold!

Old May 24th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Toke Nørby

Default My favorite stamp sold!

I think you should know how attractive some 1955 DK stamps are. Take a
look he

http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

1 DKkr = 0.19 USD :-)
--
Mvh Toke

Læs om Ejnar Olsen og Søllestedmærkerne
samt om trusselsbrevet til kong Fr. 8!
http://www.norbyhus.dk/
Old May 24th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Terry Reedy

Default Warning (was My favorite stamp sold!)

On 5/24/2011 1:04 PM, Toke Nørby wrote:
I think you should know how attractive some 1955 DK stamps are. Take a
look he

http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

1 DKkr = 0.19 USD :-)

Those links require one to login, which requires one to register.

Old May 24th 11, 07:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Toke Nørby

Terry Reedy wrote:

On 5/24/2011 1:04 PM, Toke Nørby wrote:
I think you should know how attractive some 1955 DK stamps are. Take a
look he

http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

1 DKkr = 0.19 USD :-)

Those links require one to login, which requires one to register.

SORRY! I didn't think of that! I'll make it visible for you in another
way!

Old May 24th 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Toke Nørby

Toke Nørby wrote:

Terry Reedy wrote:

...snip
http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

1 DKkr = 0.19 USD :-)

Those links require one to login, which requires one to register.

SORRY! I didn't think of that! I'll make it visible for you in another
way!

This is strange and I have no explanation why it works:

1. Click on a URL and it takes you to the page where you are asked to
log in. Ignore that.

will be visible!

3. Try the other URL to se the other auction.

Old June 4th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Clayton[_2_]

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
Toke Nørby found these unused words:

Toke Nørby wrote:

Terry Reedy wrote:

..snip
http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

http://www.vf-auktion.dk/system/gui/...&histori e=10

1 DKkr = 0.19 USD :-)

Those links require one to login, which requires one to register.

SORRY! I didn't think of that! I'll make it visible for you in
another way!

This is strange and I have no explanation why it works:

1. Click on a URL and it takes you to the page where you are asked to
log in. Ignore that.

will be visible!

3. Try the other URL to se the other auction.

I simply get Lot 1377 (or 1378) is not in the Catalogue.....

--
Tony Clayton