Can anyone help with indentifying my coins?

Old February 25th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nikita

Default Can anyone help with indentifying my coins?

Hi everybody!
I have six types of coins that I cannot identify. Can anyone say what
states issued them, when, how much worth they were, and what's written
on them.

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/11.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/12.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/13.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/2.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/3.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/4.jpg

Thank you!

Old February 25th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On 24 Feb 2007 20:58:23 -0800, "Nikita" wrote:

Hi everybody!
I have six types of coins that I cannot identify. Can anyone say what
states issued them, when, how much worth they were, and what's written
on them.

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/11.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/12.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/13.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/2.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/3.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/4.jpg

I tried to load two of the images, but gave up. I could have walked
the dog around the block before they loaded, and I'm on cable. A
dial-up user could have bred the dog and waited for the puppies while
they loaded.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old February 25th 07, 11:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"Nikita" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everybody!
I have six types of coins that I cannot identify. Can anyone say what
states issued them, when, how much worth they were, and what's written
on them.

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/11.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/12.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/13.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/2.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/3.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/4.jpg

Thank you!

The images were extremely slow to download. I stuck with them long enough
to determine that they are from Myanmar, Myanmar, Myanmar, Nepal, Nepal, and
South Korea. They are all modern, with minimal numismatic value.

James

Old February 25th 07, 11:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
On 24 Feb 2007 20:58:23 -0800, "Nikita" wrote:

Hi everybody!
I have six types of coins that I cannot identify. Can anyone say what
states issued them, when, how much worth they were, and what's written
on them.

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/11.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/12.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/13.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/2.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/3.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/4.jpg

I tried to load two of the images, but gave up. I could have walked
the dog around the block before they loaded, and I'm on cable. A
dial-up user could have bred the dog and waited for the puppies while
they loaded.

Likewise here. What causes that? I've experienced it with certain other
pages as well.

James

Old February 25th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Sibirskmoneta

[...]

Put your images on an old and slow Russian based server, and slow going is
the way it is going to be.

Old February 25th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Anka

On Feb 25, 1:47?pm, "Sibirskmoneta" wrote:

Put your images on an old and slow Russian based server, and slow going is
the way it is going to be.- Hide quoted text -

"...na servere *besplatnovo* hostiva..."

But it free! ;-)

~Anka

Old February 26th 07, 07:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Nikita

On Feb 25, 9:31 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
"Nikita" wrote in message

ups.com...

Hi everybody!
I have six types of coins that I cannot identify. Can anyone say what
states issued them, when, how much worth they were, and what's written
on them.

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/11.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/12.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/13.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/2.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/3.jpg

http://samnikal.narod.ru/coins/4.jpg

Thank you!

The images were extremely slow to download. I stuck with them long enough
to determine that they are from Myanmar, Myanmar, Myanmar, Nepal, Nepal, and
South Korea. They are all modern, with minimal numismatic value.

James- Hide quoted text -

Thank you very much, James!
I am very sorry about the speed. In Russia this server loads very
quickly, I will note it.

Nikita