2010-P cent and 2009-P dime in change

Old June 16th 10, 03:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Richard L. Hall[_2_]

Default 2010-P cent and 2009-P dime in change

I got my first 3 2010 cents in change yesterday at a fast food restaurant in
Northern VA. I also got my first 2009 dime last week. Both were
Philadelphia mint issues. The dime showed some wear so it had been out
there for some time. Still looking for some 2009 nickels.

On a side note, I noticed and article the other day on Excite.com titled "US
Mint Production Wilts in Recession" and thought it could tell me something
about the effects of the recession on coin production, an area that I've
been interested in for some time. Instead, it was about the US peppermint
crop. Oh! Well! Bummer!

--
Richard
http://www.richlh.com

Old June 18th 10, 02:56 PM
Park Qtrs Park Qtrs is offline
Junior Member

Location: U.S.A.

I still havent found a 2009 dime or nickel !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L. Hall[_2_] View Post

Old June 29th 10, 10:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Relayer

On Jun 16, 9:53*am, "Richard L. Hall" wrote:
[...]

Got my first 2010 cent in change yesterday myself.