"Another Contest" Clew.

Old October 18th 03, 12:33 AM
~AZ Rider~

From Coin=A0Saver:

Nobody yet has guessed the "announcement",
so, here's a clew. (Note: in previous contests,
the clews I've given were too easy, so I'm
going to be really vague this time).
The Clew:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
whiffenpoof
```````````````````````````

You've given up drinking?

Old October 18th 03, 01:10 AM
Stujoe

Mark spoke thusly...
Coin Saver wrote:

Nobody yet has guessed the "announcement", so, here's a clew. (Note: in
previous contests, the clews I've given were too easy, so I'm going to be
really vague this time).

The Clew:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
whiffenpoof
```````````````````````````

You bought a horse?

You bought a dead horse? :-)

--
Stu Miller
The Grading Challenge...New coin this week:
Old October 18th 03, 01:11 AM
Grandpa

You're gonna be a daddy.

Coin Saver wrote:

The Clew:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
whiffenpoof
```````````````````````````

Old October 18th 03, 01:22 AM
Aladdin Sane

Are sheep involved?

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.
"Scottishmoney" wrote in message

"Coin Saver" wrote in message
Nobody yet has guessed the "announcement", so, here's a clew. (Note: in
previous contests, the clews I've given were too easy, so I'm going to

be
really vague this time).

The Clew:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
whiffenpoof
```````````````````````````
The Original Proposition:
I was about to post an announcement. I decided instead, to turn this

into
Contest. You must guess my announcement. The prize will remain a mystery

at
least until it is won. My announcement deals with a subject discussed on

RCC in
the past. My announcement also deals with me, personally. Collectors who

have
never read any RCC posts will most likely have no clew as to what my
announcement is all about. ONE guess per entrant per clew. If no winners

by
Friday, Oct.17,2003, I will provide a clew.
You must post your guess; HOWEVER: Since I don't get all posts, all

entrants
must also email their guesses to me at:

The deadline: when someone guesses the announcement.
Good Luck!
8-D
Coin Saver

Are you getting hitched?

Dave

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old October 18th 03, 01:22 AM
Coin Saver

HAAHAAAHAAHAAA...

nice try, butt I already sent out the "booby prize" for the funniest guess ...

Nope, all incorrect; but the 'anagram' idea was probably the closest (if there
*was* a 'closest') notion.

Remeber I said it was a hard clew. Remember that I also said to reply by BOTH
post *and* eMail to

having posted a clew opens up the guessing to those who've already put in one
.... same for next clew, coming Sunday (if the 'announcement' isn't guessed by
then)

no marriages, babies, name changes, college entrys, recording contracts, etc.

8-/
Coin Saver
Old October 18th 03, 01:27 AM
Dale Hallmark

"Stujoe" wrote in message
t...
Mark spoke thusly...
Coin Saver wrote:

Nobody yet has guessed the "announcement", so, here's a clew. (Note:

in
previous contests, the clews I've given were too easy, so I'm going to

be
really vague this time).

The Clew:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
whiffenpoof
```````````````````````````

You bought a horse?

You bought a dead horse? :-)

You beat a dead horse?

Dale

Old October 18th 03, 02:55 AM
Bruce Remick

You have decided to give up smoking after noticing that the surfaces of
all your copper, nickel and silver coins are starting look the same.

Bruce
"former Duke of Marlboro"

Old October 18th 03, 04:35 AM
Steven Preston

You're going to start spelling "clue" correctly?

-Steve

The " Nine US Coins; Guess The Face Value" CONTEST Jerry Dennis Coins 44 September 29th 03 04:43 PM
The RCC ESSAY Contest Robert A. DeRose, Jr. Coins 57 September 25th 03 03:48 AM
My First Contest Eric Babula Coins 37 September 19th 03 03:26 PM
CONTEST TIME !, get out your redbooks Dan769 Coins 27 August 27th 03 02:01 AM
CONTEST TIME !, get out your redbooks Update ! Dan769 Coins 1 August 26th 03 04:13 AM