Hockey Super collection 4 Sale + Bonus BASE Foot Basket Ball also

Old January 9th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
roboa2

Default Hockey Super collection 4 Sale + Bonus BASE Foot Basket Ball also

This is the opportunity of a lifetime !!! Great investment for you or your
son / daughter !!! **

******. SEE PICTURE **********

I have decided to sell off my Complete Hockey card Collection I have taken
Years and Many miles , time and effort and money but it is time to say
goodbye . Life changes and so must I so here is an opportunity for someone
to get a Great Collection at Bargain Price .. I SEE SOME SINGLE CARDS /
ROOKIES GOING FOR HUNDREDS / THOUSANDS .. MANY ROOKIES AND CARDS READY TO
GRADE IN THIS LOT .. LOTS OF DOUBLES AND TRIPLES OF ROOKIES AND SUPERSTARS /
STARS . .. I know that this collection at Book / Store Value is MANY MANY $$
Thousands of dollars $$ .. Cards ,subsets, inserts and special cards.I will
try this Way to sell this Collection to one bidder before I break it all up
and Sell piece by piece . This would be Great Deal for a Card Store , for a
restaurant decor or for someone who would like to have a great collection. .
These are cards I personally collected form the 80's to the late 90's. They
were treated with the WHITE GLOVE treatment

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-...981 41&lk=URL

Please go look or email me for more info or if interested ..
WILL TRADE FOR A GOOD CAR