What is this in my Levenger ink?

Old July 19th 03, 03:42 PM
14:30

Default What is this in my Levenger ink?

There's some sort of plastic.. thing in my levenger ink... what the heck is
it, what's it for, and how do I get rid of it?
~14:30

Old July 19th 03, 04:28 PM
mz

"14:30" wrote in message
There's some sort of plastic.. thing in my levenger ink... what the heck

is
it, what's it for, and how do I get rid of it?
~14:30

If it's what I think it might be, you have found the insert that works as a
well for filling. As the ink level drops, making it difficult if not
impossible to fill some pens, you can tip the bottle (with the lid on) to
fill the well, and then fill your pens.

Mark Z.

Old July 19th 03, 04:56 PM
Corien

Hey , nice Didn't know Levenger had those, only thought my Sheaffer
had one .. ( Ps - if that is the thing you're talkign about I'm not so
sure you want to get rid of it

Corien
Old July 19th 03, 05:03 PM
marlinspike

"Corien" wrote in message
Hey , nice Didn't know Levenger had those, only thought my Sheaffer
had one ..

I find the Sheaffer well to only be useful for my snorkel and my pelikan
200. The nibs on my other pens are just too big (and they aren't exactly big
nibs either). I like the Mont Blanc well...I'm going to have to buy a bottle
of Levenger, and I have yet to need to make use of my Lamy well.
Richard-off to make a list of all the links he needs....DC supershow blue,
levenger black, pelikan green...