Buy more of my coins!

Old December 17th 04, 02:36 AM
mj

Patsy Herrera wrote:

Sheldon, there have been many false
religions in the world, they are the result of Satan trying to take
over the souls of people for HIS kingdom in Hell, but Christainity is
unique that the life and miracles of Jesus are undisputied historica
facts witch can be verified by sources OTHER than the Bible.

Ah - now it comes to light. You are part of the "Christainity" movement.

Old December 17th 04, 04:35 AM
James Slaughter

mj wrote in news:_srwd.46240$Jk5.39630@lakeread01:

Patsy Herrera wrote:

I am reading this is alt.politics.bush because president Bush is a
Christain and I am a Christain and for the frist time in my life we
have had a Godly man as our leader.

A cocaine snorting alcoholic who invades countries, killing tens of
thousands so his familiy can maintain their wealth with oil profits
is Godly?

Without a doubt, cowboy George will go down as one of the most inept
presidents this country has ever had.

You have committed an act of treason. The president of the United
States is the chief law enforcement officer, and you have slandered him.
I hope the FBI is reading the Internet.

--
James Slaughter, Professor of Biblical Study
Criswell Institute of Creation Science
Old December 17th 04, 04:42 AM
James Slaughter

mj wrote in news:0zrwd.46242$Jk5.4645@lakeread01:

Patsy Herrera wrote:

America certainly is a Christain nation. In God we Trust in the
national motto witch has been on our coins since 1776. So dont say the
founding fathers were not Christains.

You've used that term a number of times. What is a Christain? The
term does not should up in any dictionary.

(I'm assuming you have more than a 3rd grade education level.)

If you don't know what a Christian is, you are nearly beyond help...

Maybe this will help.

What Is A Christian?

The term "Christian" comes from the Greek word "christianos," which
means Christ-man, or an adherent of Jesus Christ. In the Bible, this
word was first used as a nickname, a term of reproach, because the
believers must have given others a feeling that they were absolute for
Christ. The apostle Peter used it later to remind the believers to stand
firm for Christ and not be ashamed. Thus, a Christian is a person who is
totally full of Christ, occupied by Christ, living for Christ, living
out Christ to express Christ, and even living Christ. By this
definition, most people who call themselves Christians actually are not.
They might have believed and received Christ, yet they are not living as
adherents of Christ.

Who Is Christ?
The name "Christ" (translated from the Hebrew word for Messiah) means
the anointed One. Christ was anointed with a special commission. In
Genesis, God had created man to contain Him as life and to be one with
Him. However, instead of taking God as life, man took in Satan and was
defiled, corrupted, and condemned to die eternally. The Old Testament
progressively reveals that, because He loved the man whom He created,
God wanted to redeem man from the righteous judgment due to sin, save
man from the corruption of Satan in his nature, be man's life, and build
man up as His living house, His dwelling place in spirit, so that God
and man could be one forever. Christ was anointed to accomplish this
commission. A Christian is part of Christ, His continuation and
increase. A Christian is someone who has been anointed together with Him
to fulfill His commission in union with Him. Together, all Christians
corporately are the enlarged Christ.

Who Is Jesus?
The Bible tells us that, in fulfilling this commission, Christ became a
man named Jesus approximately two thousand years ago. "Jesus" means
Jehovah our Savior, our salvation. "Jehovah" is the ever-existing God.
Jehovah is the name God used before He became a man. After He became a
man, He used the name Jesus. To us, Jehovah is the God of heaven sitting
on the throne, whereas Jesus is Jehovah becoming a man to be our Savior,
not only to die for us on the cross, to save us from our sins and from
eternal perdition, but also to save us as our life inside from the
corruption of Satan, saving us into Himself as our salvation and our
dwelling place. The Christ into whom Christians believe and to whom they
are joined as one is this crucified, resurrected, and exalted God-man,
Jesus.

What Did Jesus Do for Us?
Christ Jesus lived a genuine and perfect human life to express God. He
went to the cross to die for man because He was the only man throughout
history qualified to be a substitute. The righteous One died for the
unrighteous ones. He also crushed Satan to free man from his power of
darkness. He resurrected on the third day to become a life-giving
Spirit. He prepared Himself and made Himself available to man as life.
He removed the sin that man should not have had. He redeemed man and
prepared him as a cleansed vessel. Now He wants to give man the life he
needs. All man has to do is to receive His salvation and take Him as
life.

First Birth versus Second Birth
From our physical birth by our human parents, we have a dying physical
body; a corrupted psychological organ (the soul), consisting of the
mind, emotion, and will; and a spirit that is dead and incapable of
contacting God. By receiving Christ as our Savior, we are born of God.
The Spirit of God comes into our human spirit to regenerate it, enliven
it, with the life of God. This is to be born again. First we are born of
our parents, then we are born of God. The first birth gives us the
opportunity to have the second birth. The first birth produces us as a
dirty vessel; the second birth cleanses us and fills us with the divine
and eternal life of God. The first birth destines us to die; the second
birth results in life eternal. In the first birth we are cursed, but in
the second we are blessed, not with material riches but with God.

A born-again Christian, therefore, is a person who has made his
beginning, receiving Christ as his new life in his spirit. Every genuine
Christian is a born-again Christian, and once a person has been born
again he can never lose this divine life within him. As he continues by
living as a Christ-man, his thoughts, his speech, and his deeds become
those which are out from Christ, in Christ, for Christ, and expressing
Christ.

How to be Born Again
If you sense the oldness and deadness, the emptiness and vanity, the
confusion and frustration, and the tragic destiny of the first life, you
need Jesus. Only He can enliven you by bringing the life of God into you
to give you a new birth, a new life. Only thus can you be born again to
be a Christian, a Christ-man, an adherent of Jesus Christ, full of life,
joy, peace, rest, purpose, and fulfillment in God.

Say to Him boldly, "Lord Jesus, I need You as my Savior. Save me from
eternal death. Give me God's life. I want to be born again of God. Make
me a Christian." Then you will receive the life of God to make you a
born-again Christian.

Bible Verses for Your Reading:
Acts 11:26 The disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
1 Peter 4:16 But if as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him
glorify God in this name. Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
because He has anointed Me to announce the gospel to the poor; He has
sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to
the blind, to send away in release those who are oppressed. Acts 10:38
Jesus, the One from Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit
and with power. Hebrews 1:9 Your God, has anointed You with the oil of
exultant joy above Your partners. Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make
man in our image... and let them have dominion. John 10:10 I have come
that they may have life and may have it abundantly. Romans 5:12 Through
one man sin entered into the world, and through sin, death. Jeremiah
17:9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately
wicked: who can know it? Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but
the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 5:8 But
God commends His own love to us in that while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us. John 3:16 Every one who believes into Him would not
perish, but would have eternal life. Hebrews 2:14-15 That through death
He might destroy him who has the might of death, that is, the devil, And
might release those who were held in slavery. Colossians 3:4 Christ our
life. Ephesians 2:22 In whom you also are being built together into a
dwelling place of God in spirit. 2 Corinthians 1:21 But the One who
firmly attaches us with you unto Christ and has anointed us is God. 1
Corinthians 12:12 All the members of the body, being many, are one body,
so also is the Christ. Matthew 1:21 You shall call His name Jesus, for
it is He who will save His people from their sins. Exodus 3:14 And God
said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM. Exodus 6:3 By my name JEHOVAH was I not
known to them. Jonah 1:9 I fear the LORD, the God of heaven, which hath
made the sea and the dry [land]. Romans 5:10 We will be saved in His
life. Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life has freed me in
Christ Jesus from the law of sin and of death. 1 Corinthians 6:17 But he
who is joined to the Lord is one spirit. Hebrews 4:15 One who has been
tempted in all respects like us, yet without sin. 1 Peter 3:18 For
Christ also has suffered once for sins, the Righteous on behalf of the
unrighteous, that He might bring you to God. 1 Peter 2:9 You may tell
out the virtues of Him who has called you out of darkness into His
marvelous light. 1 Corinthians 15:4 And that He was buried, and that He
has been raised on the third day. 1 Corinthians 15:45 The last Adam
became a life-giving Spirit. John 20:22 And when He had said this, He
breathed into them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit. John 7:39
But this He said concerning the Spirit, whom those who believed into Him
were about to receive. Ephesians 2:1 And you, though dead in your
offenses and sins. John 3:5-6 Unless one is born of water and the
Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of
the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John
1:12-13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the authority to
become children of God, to those who believe into His name, Who were
begotten... of God. Romans 5:17 Those who receive the abundance of grace
and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One,
Jesus Christ. Ephesians 1:3 God... has blessed us with every spiritual
blessing in the heavenlies in Christ. Ephesians 3:16 That He would grant
you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power
through His Spirit into the inner man. Romans 6:4 We have been buried
therefore with Him through baptism into His death, in order that just as
Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so also
we might walk in newness of life. 2 Corinthians 5:17 So then if anyone
is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away;
behold, they have become new. John 10:28 And I give to them eternal
life, and they shall by no means perish forever. Ephesians 4:17 This
therefore I say and testify in the Lord, that you no longer walk as the
Gentiles also walk in the vanity of their mind. Galatians 5:22-23 But
the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, Meekness, self-control.

Old December 17th 04, 04:49 AM
James Slaughter

mj wrote in news:jCrwd.46243$Jk5.38596@lakeread01:

newsdst02.news.pr
odigy.com!newsmst01a.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!

newsswing.news.prodig
y.com!prodigy.net!atl-c02.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!

peer01
.cox.net!cox.net!p01!lakeread01.POSTED!53ab2750!no t-for-mail From: mj
Newsgroups:
rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.homosexuality,df w.politics,alt.polit

cs.bush Subject: Buy more of my coins!

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:36:34 -0500
alt.politics.homosexuality:819813 dfw.politics:106123
alt.politics.bush:2750176

Patsy Herrera wrote:

Sheldon, there have been many false
religions in the world, they are the result of Satan trying to take
over the souls of people for HIS kingdom in Hell, but Christainity is
unique that the life and miracles of Jesus are undisputied historica
facts witch can be verified by sources OTHER than the Bible.

Ah - now it comes to light. You are part of the "Christainity"
movement.

Christianity is UNSTOPPABLE. Here is an excellent audio
sermon

http://home.christianity.com/ministr...urch/96300.htm

Old December 17th 04, 06:18 AM
JOPN

Why are we still seeing this thread?
Old December 17th 04, 06:22 AM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
(JOPN) wrote:

Why are we still seeing this thread?

.... workin' on it ...

In the meantime, I suggest you killfile it.
Old December 17th 04, 07:34 AM
mj

James Slaughter wrote:

Now Muslims, INCLUDING THE IRAQI PEOPLE, hate the United States
because we are free and in particular because we worship Christ.
They have already made a decision to kill us. So to kill them
first is self defense.

So in YOUR religion, it's OK to kill anyone that doesn't agree with you.

Hmm - I can see why you voted for baby Bush.

Old December 17th 04, 07:35 AM
mj

LPV wrote:

James Slaughter wrote:

Now Muslims, INCLUDING THE IRAQI PEOPLE, hate the United States
because we are free and in particular because we worship Christ.
They have already made a decision to kill us. So to kill them
first is self defense.

Unbelievable. All Muslims, including the Iraqi people, have made a decision
to kill us? Did each and every one of them tell you this personally?

My neighbor hates me and I think he wants to kill me. Using your logic, I'd
better kill him first. Yeah, that's the ticket.

WAFI.

Yep that the Bush policy. Either you are 100% for him, or you are
against him.

Old December 17th 04, 07:37 AM
mj

Dennis Kemmerer wrote:

"Patsy Herrera" wrote in message

President Bush is doing everything he can to ban all abortions.
President Bush has a culture of life. President Bush is againt the
killing of innocent babys. We will soon have a country that God can
look down on and smile as we will be following his most important law -
not to kill. Until that time we are at God's mercy that at any time he
will say I give up on the USA and we will be on our own.

I see somebody's helping you with your possessives. Your plurals still need
work.

Its dat 3 graade edukation levl................

Old December 17th 04, 07:40 AM
mj

OrionCA wrote:

"Iraq was a brilliant campaign fought with minimal
casualties, 11 September was a humiliating failure
by government to fulfill its primary role of
national defence. But Democrats who complained that
Bush was too slow to act on doubtful intelligence
re 9/11 now profess to be horrified that he was too
quick to act on doubtful intelligence re Iraq. This
is not a serious party."

And here are the majority of troops? Hint - Iraq had nothing to do
with 9/11. another hint - they were primarily Saudis.

So now the US is losing more troops eberyday trying clean up Georgels
blinder of invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.
Meanwhile, Bin Laden goes free & with little-to-no effort of even
finding him. In Fact, baby Bush even stated he didn't really care about
Bin Laden - the real enemy of the US.