Buy more of my coins!

Old December 11th 04, 06:05 PM
mj

Brian Oakley wrote:

There IS a mandate to support a platform that carries Christian morals and
values. The platform that comes closest to that is the Republican platform.
They don't advocate the murder of unborn babies or homosexual marriage.

No - instead, they advocate killing anyone that doesn't believe in
providing cheap oil to run all those pickup trucks.

Old December 11th 04, 07:32 PM
mj

Sanders Kaufman wrote:

"SteveR" wrote in message

"Dr. Jean Tant" wrote:

So you must not think it's wrong for the Iraqis to fight the
US forces?

That's analagous to the KKK fighting for control of the south so they
could institute a totalitarian regime. True patriots, eh?

So you think the US forces are like the KKK?

No - it's that Cowboy George is much like a KKK member / leader.

The troops are doing what they are being ordered to do. They have
little-to-no choice. George is ordering them to do his dirty work.

Old December 11th 04, 08:00 PM
Alabama Pete

mj wrote in news:FFGud.16095$Jk5.4838@lakeread01:

Brian Oakley wrote:

There IS a mandate to support a platform that carries Christian morals
and values. The platform that comes closest to that is the Republican
platform. They don't advocate the murder of unborn babies or
homosexual marriage.

No - instead, they advocate killing anyone that doesn't believe in
providing cheap oil to run all those pickup trucks.

We are only killing outside agitators who dont want freedom in the
middle east. the moslems are coming to iraq to fight the US because
they know once iraq is free and stable, then the free iraq people will
join us in liberating the rest of the moslem world. the situation in
iraq is the last grasp in the moslem system of tyranny and control of
people. once iraq is free the rest will fall quickly.

--
Visit the Christian Defense League Website
http://www.cdlreport.com/
Old December 11th 04, 08:08 PM
mj

Alabama Pete wrote:

america is there to free the iraqi
people from a tyrant that gassed their own people and also to avenge 911

Are you totally clueless? How many from Iraq were involved with the
9-11 attack?

Hint - it's OIL. The Bush & Cheney families are highly dependent on
OIL. Get it yet? OIL.

Duh - are you really that naive?

Old December 11th 04, 08:26 PM
Alabama Pete

"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in
news
"Brian Oakley" wrote in message
"mj" wrote in message

Like I stated before, Id rather our troops be in Iraq fighting
than here fighting. You pick the venue. Seems to me you would rather
be fighting terrorists here. The ONLY way to deter them is to disrupt
them.

It's interesting how you Bush Loyalists think that you can slaughter
people half way across the globe - and not have to suffer the
consequences. You draw terrorists into Iraq, and turn your allies
against you - and you wonder why they don't thank you.

When you disrupt their bases of training and organization, keep them
moving,
on the run, they don't have time to plot things like September 11th.

bin Laden has been operating freely in Pakistan and al Quaeda has
grown throughout the world.
Clearly, you do not disrupted their operations.
As the US government often admits, they are still well-organized,
well-funded, and highly active.

That you idiots think killing innocent Iraqis is somehow the same as
killing al Quaeda terrorists is a tactic of monumental stupidity.

You democrats just dont realize that the issues you support -- killing
babys -- allowing homosexuals to legally perform their preversions by
supporting gay marriage and eliminating the law against sodomy -- taking
guns away from honest law abiding americans -- and feeling sorry for
"all the poor iraqi people who are being killed by our cruel soldiers"
while not giving a DAMN about the AMERICANS killed on 911 --

You should start changing YOUR SICK TWISTED MINDS if you want to win
elections. Support America! Not the enemies of America. Support the
President! Not the ememies of the President. Support freedom! not
tyranny. Support morality! Not immorality. Support the culture of
life! Not death.

Old December 11th 04, 09:24 PM
James Higby

ARTICLE III

Section 3. Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying
war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of
two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

"Alabama Pete" wrote in message
Cheshire Cat wrote in
:

Frank Provasek wrote:

My name is Frank Provasek. I am a homosexual child molester, and
I want more of your ebay business. I need to raise more money
so I have offer CA$H to little boys who will let me suck their cute
little dicks. Please call me at 1-888-246-7440 and lets talk and
masterbate.

My ebay business is FRANKSCOINS. All of my coins are have no
minimums and noreserves, that's because I steal them.

I also believe that President Bush is a monster and all of our brave
troops in Iraq deserve to be killed for trying to steal Saddam's oil.

Please stop polluting my newsgroup. Please remove
rec.collecting.coins from you list of groups you are posting too.

I will never buy a load of **** for my garden from a traiter like you

Old December 11th 04, 11:08 PM
Sanders Kaufman

"Alabama Pete" wrote in message
mj wrote in news:FFGud.16095$Jk5.4838@lakeread01:

No - instead, they advocate killing anyone that doesn't believe in
providing cheap oil to run all those pickup trucks.

We are only killing outside agitators who dont want freedom in the

That, of course, dismisses the hundreds of pre-teen children who have been
killed by US death squads.
This casual disregard for human life is a signature characteristic of
American's pro-war crowd.

Old December 11th 04, 11:08 PM
Sanders Kaufman

"mj" wrote in message
Alabama Pete wrote:

america is there to free the iraqi people from a tyrant that gassed their
own people and also to avenge 911

Are you totally clueless? How many from Iraq were involved with the 9-11
attack?

When they talk about killing Iraqis to "avenge 9/11", they're talking about
the war on Islam.

While it's true that a few, mostly the leadership, is in it for oil -
the vast majority of folks who support the war do so out of a hatred for
Muslims.

Old December 11th 04, 11:08 PM
Sanders Kaufman

"Alabama Pete" wrote in message
"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in

That you idiots think killing innocent Iraqis is somehow the same as
killing al Quaeda terrorists is a tactic of monumental stupidity.

You democrats just dont realize that the issues you support -- killing
babys -- allowing homosexuals to legally perform their preversions by
supporting gay marriage and eliminating the law against sodomy -- taking

I'm a Conservative Republican. You're an idiot.
EVERY self-respecting conservative is opposed to you religious nuts'
initiatives to expand the scope of government.
We're gonna take back our party and send you freaks to third-party status -
where you belong.
Your hate-based initiatives cost waaaay too much.

Old December 12th 04, 04:11 AM
Alabama Pete

"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in
. com:

"Alabama Pete" wrote in message
"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in

That you idiots think killing innocent Iraqis is somehow the same as
killing al Quaeda terrorists is a tactic of monumental stupidity.

You democrats just dont realize that the issues you support --
killing babys -- allowing homosexuals to legally perform their
preversions by supporting gay marriage and eliminating the law
against sodomy -- taking

I'm a Conservative Republican. You're an idiot.
EVERY self-respecting conservative is opposed to you religious nuts'
initiatives to expand the scope of government.
We're gonna take back our party and send you freaks to third-party
status - where you belong.
Your hate-based initiatives cost waaaay too much.

Sorry Mr. LIBERAL republican...WE are in control, and
you guys will be on the short end of things just like
the Democrat party traitors. Justice Scalia -- who WILL
be the next Chief Justice - even said that the Jews admit
that they are better off with CHRISTIANS in control.

This Frank Provasek asshole that started this thread -- he
is a Catholic (Roman Whore Church). Roman catholicism has
instituted a community of some believers mixed with many
atheists that just go to church because they were raised that
way. When you baptize a little baby that don't believe anything,
and tell him, as he grows, he is a catholic, he may grow to
adulthood and never even really believe that God exists because
he has not been slain in the spirit. That's why they are liberal
toward homosexuals, "the poor people in Iraq" who haven't
got ANYWHERE NEAR what they deserve (nuclear annahilation).

Not only is the catholic laity full of atheist church goers, but
catholic clergy also contains many atheists, and even popes in the
past were really atheists.

The community of believers that Jesus instituted, real Christianity,
is only made up of people that really believe Jesus is God, and that
JESUS ONLY is the LIGHT and the WAY -- not the "Father, not the
"holy ghost" and CERTAINLY not the POPE!!!!

Jesus is the SAME Godhead as the Old Testament God. Only those who
repent of practicing sin will go to Heaven. . [Catholicism has replaced
repentance with penance. Two completely different things.] So you have
catholic church goers that are not only atheists, but they live in the
practice of sin without trying to stop it. - Yet they will go to church
on Sunday. --- That is not real Christianity.