Buy more of my coins!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 5th 04, 09:57 PM
joe

Default Buy more of my coins!

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:28:07 -0700, "Diablo"
wrote:

"Patsy" wrote in message
.com
Frank Provasek wrote in
. com:

My name is Frank Provasek. I am a homosexual child molester, and
I want more of your ebay business. I need to raise more money
so I have offer CA$H to little boys who will let me suck their cute
little dicks. Please call me at 1-888-246-7440 and lets talk and
masterbate.

My ebay business is FRANKSCOINS. All of my coins are have no
minimums and noreserves, that's because I steal them.

I also believe that President Bush is a monster and all of our brave
troops in Iraq deserve to be killed for trying to steal Saddam's
oil.

I have reported you to ebay for your abuse of the net.
Since you are in Texas I have called (800) 252-5400 to
report your child abuse as well

Considering the email address and headers were spoofed, you just called and
turned in an innocent man...WTG moron !

I've only been lurking here for a couple months and posted only once
or twice so I don't know all the deep storied history. All I know is
this guy Frank sure gets a beating around here.

joe