FA: numismatic Literature

Old August 19th 04, 08:15 PM
choelzle

Default FA: numismatic Literature

Dear List Friends

Please forgive the cross-posting.

After a real scare, nearly being called up for Operation Iraqi Freedom, I'm
Back selling numismatic literature at great prices on ebay.

I have listed a new batch of nice books on Numismatics, History and
Archaeology.
There are books on Roman, Greek, US, and other Numismatic specialties.

As always, my prices are great and I make shipping a very easy and
inexpensive process.
Take a look, I think you will find a little something for everyone.
Please click the following link
http://ebayuser.dellelce.com/?coin-slave

Should that not happen to work, go to www.ebay.com and click on "search" and
then "by seller" and type in my ebay sellers name "coin-slave", and you will
see my items for sale!

Thanks!

--

Chris Hoelzle