Happy Birthday!

Old September 16th 04, 02:16 AM
Stephen L. Suffet

Default Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Ada Marie Prill (née Horton)

Among much else...
Member of the APS Board of Vice Presidents
Former Director of the AAPE Youth Program
Long time activist in the Rochester Philatelic Association
Publisher and editor of "Pickin' & Lickin'"

Born September 15, 1942

Old September 16th 04, 02:27 AM
Rodney

You Knave!

Gentlemen never indicate a ladies age.

Happy Birthday Ada

Old September 16th 04, 07:47 PM
Victor Manta

"Stephen L. Suffet" wrote in message
Happy Birthday!

Ada Marie Prill (née Horton)

Among much else...
Member of the APS Board of Vice Presidents
Former Director of the AAPE Youth Program
Long time activist in the Rochester Philatelic Association
Publisher and editor of "Pickin' & Lickin'"

Born snip

You are in a good company on Steve's list: both Roosevelts, Fulton, Hill,
Washington, Queens Victoria and Elizabeth, so

A Happy Birthday, Ada!

Victor Manta

PS. Which reminds me that on the next Sunday it is my turn to finish another
decade of my life and to start the next one. I have just got the last Swiss
wooden stamp and now I'm impatiently waiting for the further wonders that
the future will bring us. g

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://www.pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://www.values.ch/
Romania by Stamps: http://www.marci-postale.com/
Communism on Stamps: http://www.values.ch/communism/
Spanish North Africa: http://www.values.ch/sna-site/

Old September 17th 04, 03:30 AM
Pierre Courtiade

Victor Manta wrote :

You are in a good company on Steve's list: both Roosevelts, Fulton,
Hill, Washington, Queens Victoria and Elizabeth, so

A Happy Birthday, Ada!

Congratulations and happy birthday, Ada !

PS. Which reminds me that on the next Sunday it is my turn to finish
another decade of my life and to start the next one. I have just got
the last Swiss wooden stamp and now I'm impatiently waiting for the
further wonders that the future will bring us. g

With a few days in advance, happy birthday also Victor !
About the coming wonders, why not treating yourself with this new
austrian Swarowski "crystall" stamp ???
;-)

--
All the best for this new decade,
Pierre Courtiade

To send a personal mail please replace my 1st name by my last one

Old September 17th 04, 08:08 PM
Victor Manta

"Pierre Courtiade" wrote in message

With a few days in advance, happy birthday also Victor !
About the coming wonders, why not treating yourself with this new
austrian Swarowski "crystall" stamp ???
;-)

--
All the best for this new decade,
Pierre Courtiade

Merci beaucoup, Pierre!

Maybe I'll buy the Swarowski stamp, but rather for my daughter, who has a
quite nice collection of Swarowski crystals.

A nice millennium to you too :-)
Victor Manta

Old September 17th 04, 10:53 PM
Pierre Courtiade

Victor Manta wrote :

Merci beaucoup, Pierre!

You are welcome, Victor ;-)

Maybe I'll buy the Swarowski stamp, but rather for my daughter, who
has a quite nice collection of Swarowski crystals.

A nice millennium to you too :-)

Millenium, millenium ?????????
I'm just 60 plus a few months :-)

--
All the best,
Pierre
Old September 18th 04, 07:37 AM
Victor Manta

"Pierre Courtiade" wrote in message
Victor Manta wrote :

Merci beaucoup, Pierre!

You are welcome, Victor ;-)

snip

A nice millennium to you too :-)

Millenium, millenium ?????????
I'm just 60 plus a few months :-)

--
All the best,
Pierre

A plus is always a plus, but the most important is that we aren't in néant,
and that we aren't even invalid ;-)

Concerning a millennium long life, haven't you heard that your guys at the
Institute Pasteur are working on an immortality vaccine? The big, related
problem for the philatelists is that their stamps, especially that
self-adhesives of chocolate, etc. won't probably last a millennium. This is
the reason why:

- Switzerland tests the wood

- Austria has issued a crystal made sheet

- SNAPO has started researches with sand stamps (see our posting of
yesterday).

The next materials will probably be granites or even diamonds.

Have a nice week-end, and let the force stay with us,
Victor

Old September 18th 04, 03:12 PM
Ada Prill

Uh, thanks, I think, Steve. We got home last night from a couple of days at
the shack, and I found I'd been outed! Now r.c.s.d readers who meet me won't
have to say to themselves, "Maybe she isn't REALLY as old as she looks..."

Ada

happy Birthday fon Autographs 11 May 15th 04 05:35 AM
Happy Birthday to me Contest! Eric Babula Coins 14 April 8th 04 11:09 AM
Happy Birthday to the U.S. Mint Jerry Dennis Coins 3 April 3rd 04 05:05 AM
Happy birthday and a pen! Avery A. Hise Pens & Pencils 0 March 6th 04 01:14 AM
OT Happy Birthday, Friend! Wolfgang Haeupler Coins 6 January 5th 04 12:31 AM