Last couple of weeks.

Old October 2nd 08, 03:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Last couple of weeks.

Well, I haven't posted in a while, really waiting for a few successes,
got to have those to post, right? got a few, so here goes:

Dr. Who
Gee, Donald, c/o The Spotlight, 7 Leicester Pl, London, WC2H 7RJ, he
sent a note stating my request got stuck between some other mail
during a move and he just found it, sent a nice, over sized b/w signed
picture and a couple of signatures on a couple of odd size pieces of
index card material, didn't return my IC's.
Bryant, Nicola, c/o International Artistes-Michelle Milburn, 4th Fl,
Holborn Hall, 193-197 High Holborn, London WC1V 7BD, 2 signed IC's, I
sent, she sent another IC, signed and a note.
Bernard, Andree, c/o Hollyoaks, Campus Manor, Childwall Abbey Rd,
Liverpool, L16 OJP, 2 signed IC's, I sent, she sent a signed, b/w
picture.

X Files
Skipper, Pat, c/o Independent Artists Agency, 9601 Wilshire Blvd, Ste
750, Beverly Hiils, CA 90210, 2 signed IC's, I sent.

Football
Buoniconti, Nick, 445 Grand Bay Dr, Apt. 803, Key Biscayne, FL 33149,
1 signed IC out of 2 I sent him, 4 more successes and I'll hit 400.
Not many, I don't send out many football request, oh well.

Baseball
Allen, Rod, 6115 Orchard Lake Rd, Apt 202, West Bloomfield, Mi 48332,
2 signed IC's, I sent, this one makes 1700 successes. Nothing like
Ken's total, but it's something, :-).

AAGPBL
Jewitt-Beckett, Christine, PO Box 126, Stewart Valley, SK, S0N 2P0, 2
signed IC's, I sent.

Hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks,

Joe

Last couple of weeks Joe Autographs 0 January 9th 08 01:02 AM
Last few weeks Joe Autographs 2 October 6th 07 01:50 PM
FA: Couple of Nice Indian Cents and Couple Nice Proof Lincolns dmzcompute Coins 2 March 6th 05 04:02 PM
You could have up to $20,000.00 within two weeks Fabian Leferink Paper Money 0 May 5th 04 08:14 AM
You could have up to $20,000.00 within two weeks Fabian Leferink Paper Money 0 May 5th 04 07:50 AM