UPDATE 2 - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW

Old June 30th 03, 10:45 PM
Todd F.

Default UPDATE 2 - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW

All of my autograph scans, from the recent Hollywood Collectors
Show, are now up in the section My Successes June 2003. Goto the link below
to check them out.

Phil Fondacaro 8x10 ISCP
Phil Fondacaro 8x10 ISP
IN-PERSON HCS
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Troll, Willow.

R.A. Mihailoff 8x10 ISCP
IN-PERSON HCS
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Leatherface.

Verne Troyer 8x10 ISCP
IN-PERSON HCS
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Mini Me.

Michael Madsen 8x10 ISP
IN-PERSON HCS
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Donnie Brasco, Reservoir Dogs.

Betsy Randle 8x10 ISCP
IN-PERSON HCS
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Boy Meets World.

Katie Holmes 8x10 SCP
BOUGHT IT
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Dawson's Creek.

Arsenio Hall, Kelly Hu, Summo Hung 8x10 SCP
BOUGHT IT
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Martial Law.

Lucy Lawless 8x10 SP
BOUGHT IT
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Xena Warrior Princess.

Heather Graham 8x10 SP
BOUGHT IT
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Boogie Nights.

Phoebe Cates 8x10 SCP
BOUGHT IT
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Gina Gershon, Jennifer Tilly 8x10 SCP
BOUGHT IT
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Bound.

Kevin Sorbo 8x10 SCP
BOUGHT IT
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Hercules.

Chyna Phillips, Carnie Wilson, Wendy Wilson 8x10 SCP
BOUGHT IT
XX / XX / XX
06 / 28 / 03
Wilson Phillips.