Cool Matrix Success

Old August 25th 04, 06:15 AM
Clake13

Default Cool Matrix Success

Got a neat success today, I sent an email to Collin Chou who plays the
character Seraph in the matrix triliogy, about 2 days after i sent it i got a
response back from him thanking me for my kind words and he asked me to goto
matrix websites to spread the word about getting a Seraph spin off movie, he
also said that he would be happy to send a signed photo to me, about 4 days
later i get two 4x6 color photos signed by Collin chou, one is a photo from the
matrix, the other is a head shot.
Not a huge star but a cool success anyways, its always fun to post cool
success's like this.

good luck to everyone
Colin
Old August 25th 04, 02:49 PM
dahoov2

Those are the best; I have found three or four people were really cool
and were promotiing something and went out of their way to be nice but
have asked me to lobby on their behalf. When they are so nice, I am
happy to do so. One was a guy on Passions who wanted me to send an
email to the producers to expander his part and another was from a
small person on Lone Gunman (anyone remember that?) who asked me to
write a letter of support so she could have a permanent reocurring
role.

Nice success; you'll probably remember this over some of the bigger
celebs in the end.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old August 26th 04, 07:46 PM
Hobby Insider

I had that to happen years ago with Rodney Dangerfield. We exchanged e-mails
and of course he was cracking jokes. When I asked for an autograph, I sent
the letter and then sent another e-mail since I forgot to include my mailing
address. He responded, "Why would you want an autograph picture of my ugly
mug?" I need your address. Then responded to the second one with a simple
"There it is". He was also telling me to check out his website where he was
selling Caddy Shack movies.

news

Very cool Success S0CREF Autographs 0 February 13th 04 05:46 PM
Cool Success from Japan Michael Autographs 4 February 5th 04 06:11 AM
Baseball Success Steve-0- Autographs 0 September 2nd 03 05:53 AM
Weeks Success TRDTRIX Autographs 1 August 31st 03 04:00 PM
yay a non SW success to report Dahoov2 Autographs 1 August 4th 03 09:48 PM