wurlitzer 1400

Old April 26th 07, 04:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default wurlitzer 1400

Hello I have a Wurlitzer 1400 that continually plays.The firing pins
are resetting but when they are all pushed back the damn thing scans
and continually picks more songs.Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

Old May 2nd 07, 06:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Record Hound

Maybe I can help -

check the adjustments of the two microswitches located on the front of
the mechanism. I had this problem with mine. And please check out my
yahoo wurlitzer group, please join and post some pix of your 1400!

thanks!

*jukebox jimmy

*********************

Old May 3rd 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Apr 25, 11:44 pm, wrote:

Hello I have a Wurlitzer 1400 that continually plays.The firing pins
are resetting but when they are all pushed back the damn thing scans
and continually picks more songs.Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for your help. I checked the switches and the one that opens
at end of song was bad.I will send pics when machine is finished.
Again thank you as this was driving me mad.