I need some inof Please

Old November 22nd 05, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default I need some inof Please

Hello I was wondering if anyones heard of a book set called Fairy Tales
That- Teach?
The set is in a hard plastic case and contains 5 tapes 9 a little
golden book's and 1 book titled my favorite songs and 1 learning guide.
I have searched the internet and can not find any information on this
book set. Thanks for your Help Mrs. Moore

Old November 22nd 05, 05:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Mrs.Tommy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello I was wondering if anyones heard of a book set called Fairy Tales
That- Teach?
The set is in a hard plastic case and contains 5 tapes 9 a little
golden book's and 1 book titled my favorite songs and 1 learning guide.
I have searched the internet and can not find any information on this
book set. Thanks for your Help Mrs. Moore

Please see my reply over on rec.arts.books.childrens

Kris

Old November 22nd 05, 10:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Kris, Thank for the reply. There are cassette tapes. I had bought this
set at a used store about 5 years ago. I don't know abouts how old they
really are. I was just trying to find some info about them. They are in
great shape. I also have some pictures of the set as well.
Tommy

Old November 22nd 05, 10:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Mrs.Tommy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kris, Thank for the reply. There are cassette tapes. I had bought this
set at a used store about 5 years ago. I don't know abouts how old they
really are. I was just trying to find some info about them. They are in
great shape. I also have some pictures of the set as well.
Tommy

Oh. You're not LOOKING for them, you already have them?

Just look for the copyright info; that'll tell you how old they
are. If you're looking for value: "not a lot".

Kris

Old November 22nd 05, 11:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Kris, Thank you for your help.
Tommy