$1 Dealer Ad sheets, promo sheets and more!

Old August 18th 03, 09:43 PM
MIKZCARDZ

Default $1 Dealer Ad sheets, promo sheets and more!

Ad Sheet
Shipping Info:
1. You can send a SASE (Regular #10 Envelope with a .37 stamp) and I will fold
the sheet(s) up to 3.
2. You can send a SASE (6x9" Envelope with a .60 stamp) and I will fold the
sheet(s) up to 10.
3. You can pay $2.00 for me to place the sheet(s) in card board and mail it
unfolded. As many as you want!

DEALER SHEETS
I'm always interested in trading for cards on my need lists at:
WWW.MIKZCARDZ.COM

I trade BV:BV... If you don't have anything I need to trade...then...

All these Dealer Sell Sheets measuring 8 ½ x 11" are $1.00 Each
I would list them on eBay, but, it's not worth the listing fee.

Buy with confidence, my Ebay Feedback Rating is 2,670+

Most are NM, , some are folded (as noted) the older ones might have minor
surface creases or other minor flaws. Thanks For Looking!
Here are the sheets I have available at this time:

Xena Quotable *new
Outer Limits Sex Cyborgs & SciFi *new
The Complete Highlander
The Osbournes
X-Files 4/5 - 6/7 and 8 (folded)
X-Files 9
Mummy Returns (folded)
Smallville Season One
Alias
ST:Animated
Farscape Season 4 (creased)
Xena "Brawn"
Farscape Season 3
007 (40th) Anniversary
ST:Enterprise Season #1
X-Files 8
Scooby Doo
Men in Black II
Witchblade TV Show
Twilight Zone Shadows & Substance
The Complete Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek 35th Anniversary
Top Cow Universe
Xena Season 6
The Complete Babylon 5
Outer Limits
Witchblade Disiples of the Blade Booklet with other offers by DF
LEXX Booklet with other offers by DF
Andromeda
LEXX
Farscape Season #2
Farscape in Motion
Fathom
Final Fantasy
Shrek
Stargate SG1 - Premier
Poison Elves
The Tenth
The Slayers
Xena Season 4/5
Buffy Season 4 "already folded"
Buffy Reflections "already folded"
Petty Girl II
007 Supervue
007 TWINE , has been trifolded
Spawn Toy Files
Elvis Platinum
Wild Wild West/TV "folded"
Looney Tunes Olympic Cards
WS Swimsuit/Chiodo
DC Overpower
TV's Coolest
Women of ST in Motion "folded"
Buffy Bears
Simpsons Anniversary "folded"

Additional Ad Sheets/Mini Posters:
Suydam - Poster about the size of 2 - 8&1/2 x 11 sheets folded
Vess - " " "
Elmore & Chadwick - 8&1/2 x 11 on each side folded

These are a little larger than 8&1/2 x 11 - like 14x10 :
Melting Pot - This is are a little larger than 8&1/2 x 11 - like 14x10 "folded"
Bone II - """"" "folded"
Kirby Unpublished Archives "folded"
Royo 1 "folded" and has staple holes in corners
Phil Rizzuto "folded"
Bill Ward Torchy "folded"
Dinosaurs Attack "folded"

And These...
Promo Sheets made out of cardstock some 9-card, some 4-card sized, some smaller
just ask:
Pamela Anderson VIP Post Card
Gena Lee Nolin "Sheena" Post Card
Achilleos 2
Berkey 1
Cherry
Dean
Eggleton
Elmore
Hescox
Jones 1
Kelly 2
Tom Kidd
Maitz 1
Mattingly
Parkinson
Ploog
San Julian
Shaw
Warhola/Caldwell
White
Wrightsen 2
Reboot
Marvel Flair '94
Marvel Metal
MM '94 - 4card
MM '95
Marvel Masterpieces '94 (w/gold signatures)
X-Men '94 -Smaller 9-Card
X-Men '96 Chrome
X-Men '95 Fleer/Ultra
Spiderman '94 - 9-card
Spiderman '95 Fleer Ultra 9-Card & 4-Card
Marvel Universe 3 ('92) Numbered 4-card
Marvel Universe 5 ('94) 4-Card & 9-Card
Marvel Legends Postcard # 1 of 4
Batman & Robin Animated
Batman & Robin Animated Series 2
Batman Forever
Batman Metal
DC Firepower
DC Comic Skycaps
DC Previews File - These are rolodex type cards
THE MAXX "Topps"
Vampires & Vixens
Lethal Strike
Ultraverse Masterseries