Plate Block perf error Canada SC 1351 '92 Black Crowberry 3c

Old December 27th 11, 07:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
beaverstamps

Default Plate Block perf error Canada SC 1351 '92 Black Crowberry 3c

Hi there all,

Happy holidays!

I have a Plate Block set of 4 of Canada SC 1351 '92
Black Crowberry 3c
The margins are not the usual white background but rather repeats of
the stamps.
It looks like a perforation error.

Is that the usual printer's run or an error?

beaverstamps

PS: I don't know how to post pictures in news groups yet ;(

Old December 28th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
chrisj.doran%[email protected]

On Dec 27, 6:53*pm, beaverstamps wrote:
Hi there all,

Happy holidays!

I have a Plate Block set of 4 of Canada *SC 1351 '92
Black Crowberry 3c
The margins are not the usual white background but rather repeats of
the stamps.
It looks like a perforation error.

Is that the usual printer's run or an error?

I have examples of this in several of the low-FV berries designs of
this set and assume it to be just the way they were printed. There is
no comment in Gibbons. Maybe someone can show us a sheet.

beaverstamps

PS: I don't know how to post pictures in news groups yet ;(

I think there may be a later version of these instructions, but look
at:

https://groups.google.com/group/rec....bf9e47b5728559

Perhaps someone could put this in the FAQ?

Chris
Old December 28th 11, 05:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Richard Thouin[_2_]

In article
,
wrote:

On Dec 27, 6:53*pm, beaverstamps wrote:
Hi there all,

Happy holidays!

I have a Plate Block set of 4 of Canada *SC 1351 '92
Black Crowberry 3c
The margins are not the usual white background but rather repeats of
the stamps.
It looks like a perforation error.

Is that the usual printer's run or an error?

I have examples of this in several of the low-FV berries designs of
this set and assume it to be just the way they were printed. There is
no comment in Gibbons. Maybe someone can show us a sheet.

beaverstamps

PS: I don't know how to post pictures in news groups yet ;(

I think there may be a later version of these instructions, but look
at:

https://groups.google.com/group/rec....owse_frm/threa
d/60bd7b5056037fb1/46bf9e47b5728559?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=%22how+to+%22+cjo int#46bf9
e47b5728559

Perhaps someone could put this in the FAQ?

Chris

Hi

The design of that series extends to the end of the sheet. Your stamps
are normal. In this case, a white border would be the anomaly. Many
stamp designs since the early 1980s feature borders complementing the
stamp design.

Unfortunately, this newsgroup does not allow images. The proper
procedure is to load the image to a public sharing site, such as
cijoint, Photobucket, Picassa or any other; and to provide a link in the
posting to the newsgroup.

Regards

Richard Thouin