A. A Kranhold

Old August 27th 11, 07:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Toke Nørby

Default A. A Kranhold

In the 1920ties an american named A. A. Kranhold described a variety
in the Danish stamp 4 RBS: "Kranhold's Retouch" now called.

Can any of you give me a short CV of him? Who he was, where he lived
etc. TIA
Mvh
Toke
--

Læs om Ejnar Olsen og Søllestedmærkerne
samt om trusselsbrevet til kong Fr. 8!
Old October 1st 11, 06:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Toke Nørby

Toke Nørby wrote:

In the 1920ties an american named A. A. Kranhold described a variety
in the Danish stamp 4 RBS: "Kranhold's Retouch" now called.

Can any of you give me a short CV of him? Who he was, where he lived
etc. TIA

Well, now I can answer the questions myself:
Please take a look at
http://norbyhus.dk/artiklermm/
upper article in the right side or use the direct URL:
http://norbyhus.dk/artiklermm/kranhold/

Yes, it's in Danish but you can let Google translate it into English
for you - a funny translation but understandable.

Enjoy!
Mvh
Toke

Old October 15th 11, 07:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Toke Nørby

Toke Nørby wrote:

Please take a look at
http://norbyhus.dk/artiklermm/
upper article in the right side or use the direct URL:
http://norbyhus.dk/artiklermm/kranhold/

Yes, it's in Danish but you can let Google translate it into English
for you - a funny translation but understandable.

The Google translation is not good. Kranhold is translated: "Crane
Team", "Crane Hold" and "Crane husbandry"! and some of the text is
very hard to understand. So, now I have uploaded an English version
too. Please click on the little English flag in the upper right corner
- and enjoy!

Thanks
Toke