ATTN: All FPN Whiners!

Old June 25th 08, 11:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

Default ATTN: All FPN Whiners!

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:09:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On May 31, 11:25*pm, The Drunken Lord wrote:
On Sat, 31 May 2008 16:14:55 -0700 (PDT), "titanic cruise? *I think
not; much safer on a ruby yacht" wrote:

ROFLOL!! Oh Kurt, I am not a dude, but you are still funny, and worth
every dancing bunny on the net.

Satrap I just want to say that Titivillus/Kurt on Pentrace & formerly
FPN is not "The Drunken Lord" here

Nobody ever said he was. He probably thinks a lot more kindly of FPN
than I do.
Old June 26th 08, 12:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

The Drunken Lord wrote:
Nobody ever said he was. He probably thinks a lot more kindly of FPN
than I do.

That said, you were accused of being a spammer.

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/fo...ost&p=65063 9

"Since the moderators believe this is a real person. They should be aware
that there is someone who hangs out on NNTP: alt.collecting.pens-pencils who
is constantly bad-mouthing FPN. Might be worth looking into.:

My reply:

"Ehh, several of us are there on a.c.p-p (including at least one mod from
here), and I don't think The Drunken Lord would bother posting here. I think
he has better things to do than to spam the joint."

--
_Deirdre web: http://deirdre.net blog: http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"
Old July 3rd 08, 10:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
titanic cruise? I think not much safer on a ruby yacht

Hi Kurt, sorry I called somebody else you.
Hope life is getting better for you.

Sorry Satrap called you Kurt so I wanted to confirm that we are not
the same person. *I haven't been over here in a while and just wanted
to make sure.

Old July 16th 08, 04:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
kurt

On Jul 3, 5:39*am, "titanic cruise? I think not; much safer on a ruby
yacht" wrote:
Hi Kurt, sorry I called somebody else you.
Hope life is *getting better for you.

Sorry Satrap called you Kurt so I wanted to confirm that we are not
the same person. *I haven't been over here in a while and just wanted
to make sure.

I guess so haven't been called a pedophile or rumored that I wanted
the downfall of FPN lately. Wish I knew who the person was that did
that but I guess I shall never know. I can only guess.
Old July 16th 08, 04:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

kurt wrote:
I guess so haven't been called a pedophile or rumored that I wanted
the downfall of FPN lately. Wish I knew who the person was that did
that but I guess I shall never know. I can only guess.

Well, I'm glad you're around.

Old August 5th 08, 10:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

yacht" wrote:
Hi Kurt, sorry I called somebody else you.
Hope life is *getting better for you.

Sorry Satrap called you Kurt so I wanted to confirm that we are not
the same person. *I haven't been over here in a while and just wanted
to make sure.

I guess so haven't been called a pedophile or rumored that I wanted
the downfall of FPN lately. Wish I knew who the person was that did
that but I guess I shall never know. I can only guess.

Some of those FPN'ers are low down people, kind of like that guy Bruce
Ivans who made all that anthrax, and who the FBI says did the anthrax
mailings. I mean, I don't believe the FBI, just because they say
that.

The thing that gets me is how people are wondering how a weirdo like
Bruce Ivans could have worked at the biological weapons site. Excuse
me, but would anybody except a weirdo work at such a place??? You'd
have to be a sick sonofabitch to work at that place.

Turns out Ivans was also a fundamentalist Christian.
Old August 6th 08, 01:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
kurt

On Jul 15, 11:51*pm, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
kurt wrote:
I guess so haven't been called a pedophile or rumored that I wanted
the downfall of FPN lately. *Wish I knew who the person was that did
that but I guess I shall never know. *I can only guess.

Well, I'm glad you're around.

--
_Deirdre *web:http://deirdre.net* *blog:http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"

Thanks, I am trying to keep active in collecting but honestly most of
the pens I see out there don't make me want to buy. Wish they would
come out with something in the $200 range that is a good out of the
box writer. Then again asking for a out of the box writer at all is a
hope for some.
Old August 6th 08, 03:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

kurt wrote:
I guess so haven't been called a pedophile or rumored that I wanted
the downfall of FPN lately. *Wish I knew who the person was that did
that but I guess I shall never know. *I can only guess.

Well, I'm glad you're around.

--
_Deirdre *web:http://deirdre.net* *blog:http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"

Thanks, I am trying to keep active in collecting but honestly most of
the pens I see out there don't make me want to buy. Wish they would
come out with something in the $200 range that is a good out of the
box writer. Then again asking for a out of the box writer at all is a
hope for some.

Goddamn, dude, are you more interested in fine jewelry or good writing
pens?
Old August 6th 08, 08:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

kurt wrote:
I guess so haven't been called a pedophile or rumored that I wanted
the downfall of FPN lately. Wish I knew who the person was that did
that but I guess I shall never know. I can only guess.

Well, I'm glad you're around.

--
_Deirdre web:http://deirdre.net blog:http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"

Thanks, I am trying to keep active in collecting but honestly most of
the pens I see out there don't make me want to buy. Wish they would
come out with something in the $200 range that is a good out of the
box writer. Then again asking for a out of the box writer at all is a
hope for some.

Goddamn, dude, are you more interested in fine jewelry or good writing
pens?

It doesn't matter because this group is alt.collecting.pens-pencils, not
alt.good-writing.pens-pencils. Kurt is free to spend his money however he
pleases and is welcome to talk about any type of pen or pencil just like
everybody else.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.

Old August 6th 08, 11:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
kurt

On Aug 5, 10:44*pm, The Drunken Lord wrote:
Goddamn, dude, are you more interested in fine jewelry or good writing
pens?

Actually I am interested in good writing pens but haven't found tons
of them in any range of price.

I just threw out $200 as a point that's about the amount of money I
have available for a pen.

As for fine jewelery don't think that $200 is going to get you much of
a bling pen to be honest.

Attn Blair: Rodney General Discussion 3 November 24th 05 07:21 AM
ATTN spambots: Here's another one to add Charlie's Addresses 8 Track Tapes 1 June 7th 05 10:43 PM
ATTN Don MattinglyFans Al Murphy Baseball 0 December 10th 04 07:15 AM
Attn ~ Rodney amesh \(Mette\) General Discussion 0 September 14th 04 09:31 PM
Attn:Victor - DVD Rodney General Discussion 2 November 23rd 03 11:21 AM