book listed

Old October 2nd 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default book listed

I did list my spare Bob Woodward book (I don't think anyone here asked
me to get him or anyone else); also he wasn't signing free cards or
anything; you had to buy the book.
Old October 2nd 06, 05:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

duh; forgot the Ebay ID and link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bob-Woodward-sig... 300034136562

ID dahoov2 (nothing else for sale at this time though I do have a John
McCain signed book...was holding out on that one though).

Link:

Old October 2nd 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Hey Sue,
Look at the Description of the book. Apparently made a typo on the
title:

You are bidding on a first edition, first printing, hardcover with Jacket, signed Bob Woodward book entitled: "State of Defense" He said Defense instead of Denial.

Chip

Old October 2nd 06, 08:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Why you are correct; thanks! I'll fix that asap.... Appreciate it;
don't know what I was thinking...

Old October 3rd 06, 10:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Hi Sue,
I got a signed 1st Edition of Bob Woodward's "The Agenda". I mailed it
him when it came out, and got it signed with both his full name and
regular way

It's a rare signed full name by Bob Woodward. I bet that would be a
good one to
own.

Chip

Old October 3rd 06, 10:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Yeah it would be; I didn't know he signs but while there, I learned
where he lived ... he lives in one of the high rises right in the
heart of DC... I'd probably not send to his apt though; most likely to
where he works.

He did sign full name too.

Sue