Classic Nudo Threats

Old August 17th 06, 11:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

Default BICYCLE ISP info nymshift allert

The Punisher wrote:

kids....

Is that what you spent the day looking for?

Old August 18th 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 17 Aug 2006 15:20:09 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

The Punisher wrote:

kids....

Is that what you spent the day looking for? snip

LMAO! No WONDER he and Fruitcake Joe are pals, eh?
Old August 18th 06, 02:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Default BAWK!!!!!!!!!

Why the no-show? You were scared!
Bicycle. You seem like a tough guy. Got any pictures of you
in the ring? I was going to say "cleaning someone's clock", but couldn't
remember if you were the watch collector/seller.

Old August 18th 06, 04:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

William W Western wrote:
Why the no-show? You were scared!

Bicycle. You seem like a tough guy. Got any pictures of you
in the ring? I was going to say "cleaning someone's clock", but couldn't
remember if you were the watch collector/seller.

Lets keep things in perspective. Charlie Nudo posted he was going to
"clean the streets"
with me and I would be "walking with a limp". At no time did I ever
threaten him with anything close to what he posted to me. He called my
wifes employer, posted he would send her boss all my postings so she
"wouldn't get a good reference ever", posted her work number and
encouraged other to call her.

Yeah, I am the watch seller/collector. Charlie claims I lost an Ebay
account over harrassing his auctions but to this day he cannot produce
the name of that account because it never happened.

I don't need to post any pictures of myself, they have been posted in
various groups in the past along with pictures of my home and vehicles.
I'm big enough to deal with the likes of a keyboard warrior like Nudo,
he would be ****ting his pants at the sight of me regardless of how big
I was because his kind is all talk until it comes down to brass tacks,
then he's running to the police claiming he's being threatened.

Old August 18th 06, 04:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Charlie Nudo posted he was going to
"clean the streets"
with me and I would be "walking with a limp".

Kinda silly.
Yeah, I am the watch seller/collector.

So you *could* probably clean his clock.
I don't need to post any pictures of myself, they have been posted in
various groups in the past along with pictures of my home and vehicles.

I think I remember some nice winter shots of a smaller SUV
amidst a nice stand of mixed hardwoods.

Old August 18th 06, 05:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 03:58:27 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

So you *could* probably clean his clock. snip

Actually, finding a really good clock- or watchsmith these days is a
problem. The old craft is quickly becoming a lost art.

I think I remember some nice winter shots of a smaller SUV
amidst a nice stand of mixed hardwoods. snip

I hadn't inventoried the selection of hardwoods around the vehicle,
but yes, I think that was it. Any maple in that shot?

For another shocker, price good, clear hardwood stock lately. Even
decent pine and even fir has become very dear!
Old August 18th 06, 12:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

bicycle wrote:
Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote:
8 tracker from hell wrote:
The Punisher wrote:

listen to banned-boy, the whipped family pig of alt.8tracks...

what's the matter dumb****, run into your posting limit again with goo goo
groups?

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.

notice how the foreign scumbag that came over to Canada and then snuck
across the border into the USA at night, spelled alert wrong

"allert"- too funny

Almost as funny as you spelling maintain wrong.

"matian" -too funny.

Charlie Nudo, retard wrote:
yeh Boob- if this Honda bomb is so great, let's see the picture- Andy
and I are waiting- besides they are so cheap to matian

read the thread- that was me poking fun at Andy, who spelled it
"matian" first...

Old August 18th 06, 08:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Actually, finding a really good clock- or watchsmith these days is a
problem. The old craft is quickly becoming a lost art.

I hadn't thought of that, but I am sure you are
right what with the new fangled and/or throw away time pieces currently on
the market. I used to rely on my late father-in-law to fix all our clocks as
he was an inveterate tinkerer and collector of the old clocks. Most of the
clocks he bought at tag sales were not working because (according to him)
they had been wound too tightly and required only some sort of clever move
to restore them to good operation. He never divulged the move to me,
however. I have never had good luck working on any springy device.
For another shocker, price good, clear hardwood stock lately. Even
decent pine and even fir has become very dear!

And what you do find is not as clear as it once was.
I have been using more and more MDF in my interior trim work the past few
years. It shapes and sands so nice and I can easily duplicate existing
ornate trim very easily. I am fortunately not bothered by its dust or
binding ingredient. Of course, it is only acceptable for painted surfaces -
though it has a rather nice natural colour when finished with a clear
varethane finish. Just no grain.